wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Difference between Reality

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

Difference between Reality - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Arriyetta

I smiled, still having dirty thoughts about what I wanted to do to him when we got home everytime he bit his lip. I shook off the thoughts and just enjoyed that he was holding my hand. I saw people starting to stare and I looked away, not wanting to see their reactions just in case one was bad.
We finally walked into the place and decided to go to the bar. We walked downstairs and showed verifications that we were old enough to enter.
I decided to order a classic whiskey with 3 ice cubes in a stout glass as I waited for Apollyon to order, watching the way he looked at me, made me want to just sit in his lap right now.
'Why does he do this to me? He knows what he's doing, looking at me the way he does. I know he knows it's driving me crazy.'
I kept thinking as I picked up my cigarette and pressed it against my lips, not lighting it yet as I remembered the dull taste of horrid memories everytime I took the first puff.
I decided not to light it, as I took it from my lips and set it down on the counter, no longer needing the sweet relief of pain when I already realized that Apollyon took the place of my cigarette, becoming my weakness.
"Have you ever been in love before?" I asked, wondering if he was actually capable of having that emotion.
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:37 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Apollyon ordered a regular whiskey it was a bitter taste that made his blood boil. He loved it and it stung his throat and he enjoyed the pain. As he turned too her a locked their eyes he bit his lip and ran his tongue along his lip removing the taste of whiskey.
As the dirty thoughts raced in his mind he never got them before and he tried to get them out the visions of he wanted to tear her clothes off and hear her moan his name. It was insane what raced through his head, he then turned to her and heard her question. "I think i could, i feelings come when the time is right. i've never feel in love before its new for me" He then placed his hand on her thigh and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Arriyetta

'you must really wanna get it on on this bar counter right now don't you big boy!?' I thought to myself as I just glared at him in mid thought, watching his tongue glide on his lips in slow motion. I smiled at him and took a sip of my whiskey, feeling the burn in my throat as I closed my eyes, missing this sweet , glorious pain. I started to glide my tongue along my upper lip slowly, tasting ever bit of whiskey on them.
I asked for a refill for us both as I placed my hand along his scar again. I looked down, picking up his hand and just barley pressing my fingertips on his scar.
'Why am I so infatuated with this scar? He's all ready a badass, but this scar has some kind of meaning to me. I like the texture of it on his rough hands. I like how symbolic it is that I do this all he time. I want him to feel the feeling of gentleness over something that was once painful.'
I said to myself, my mind desiring to ponder right now as I wanted nothing more but to lay in bed with this man and make sweet ,evil love, and wake up next to him that morning with the feeling of freedom and worry free.
I wanted him to feel love and trust. I wanted him forever. I layed his hand back down and saw the glasses slide over towards us as I smiled.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Apollyon then took another sip of his whiskey, he felt so much emotion as he wanted her so bad then he looked at her and swallowed hard. "How about we head back?" He then stood up and payed for the drinks before heading up stairs to their room.
As he unlocked the door and watched her walk in.
He gripped her arm and pulled her up against him and kissed her deeply. Then running his other hand around her waist he then pulled back and looked at her. "I love you" He knew they just met a couple days ago but for a Knight of Hell he sure hell loves her.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Arriyetta

I felt strong, rough arms pull me in. The strong smell of cologne and whiskey from his breathe surrounded me.
I felt his lips press against mine and I kicked the door closed behind us.
I felt him pull back and I was instantly shocked when I heard him say the 'L' word. "I love you too Apollyon" I said without hesitation, knowing I've never felt this way in my life before.
I crashed my lips on his and slide my hand to his pants, feeling his warm skin as I loosen the button and slide the zipper down very slowly.
I could tell by the way he was breathing that things were about to get extremely rough.
I could sense the passion and the emotion between us, I admired the slight bit of evil and roughness mixed in.
I could feel his hot breathe scaling along my neck, giving me chills as I wanted to speak but the only thing that could escape my mouth was moans and heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Apollyon smiled and kissed her feeling her hot breath and he couldn't keep his breathing on a steady rhythm. He wanted to be rough with her and he enjoyed every bit of it he wanted this and he wanted her. He grabbed her and picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed and placed her down and kissed her lips moving down ward as he bit her lip and kissed her jaw and slowly down her neck.
He then felt her tug on his shirt and he slipped it off revealing his body to her. His heart pounded causing him to want her extremely bad, he begun to get rough with her and he knew she wanted to be as well. He slipped off her shirt revealing her black lace bra, he loved it and he kissed down her chest and tugged on the bra and he went back up and kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Arriyetta

I start to moan louder, pressing my soft fingertips along his back, I bit his bottom lip as soon as his lips reached mine again.
I felt his hands becoming more rough, I felt chills every time his skin touched mine.
I couldn't stop closing my eyes and wishing for more. I slid my hands down to the bare skin on his hard abs. 'I wonder what else is hard.' I thought to myself and bit my lip, reaching down into his pants and lightly touching his member.
I saw the smirk on his face as I tugged on his pants, demanding him to take them off and mine as well.
I groped my hand along his 'v' line, as I roughly tug on his pants again, seeing how it was hard for him to stop moving as well as me.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Apollyon wanted her more the harder he got the more he craved her, he felt her tug on his pants as he unbutton them and pulled them down as you could see his bulge through his grey boxers. He smirked and felt her tiny hands run all over his body. He then whispered in her ear "I'm going to destroy you tonight" he bit her ear and kissed her jaw line.
As he then flipped her onto the top of him and he chuckled "Be powerful tonight babe" He bit his lip and licked it as well. Causing her to be dominate.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

Arriyetta

"unf baby you're turning me on" I said, digging my nails in your back as I felt each breathe from every word you whispered in my ear.
I sucked on your neck intensely before feeling you pull me on top. I run my hands softly along your body before making my way down to your member.
I watched your head tilt back with a slight grunt as I gently griped your member, rubbing it against me.
I watched as you threw your hands on your head, grasping your hair as I kept rubbing it softly against me before sliding it inside and letting out a solid moan.
I begin to thrust up and down, my hands flattened along your chest as I lean down , moaning your name soothingly next to your ear " uhhhh Apollyon" as my heavy, delicate breathing became more intense.
I raised myself up again, riding faster and coming down ontop of you harder.
I felt your hands tightly grip my waist and start pulling me up and down, accelerating me as I lost control of my body.
I threw my hands to the silk sheets and grasped onto them, my legs clenched against your body as I felt an unbearable pleasure that I've never felt before.
My moans began to increase in sound, I whispered dirty thoughts that I had earlier at the bar as you completely took over my body's control.
I squeezed my eyes closed, looking towards the ceiling as a grunt and gasp slipped from my mouth. "Ugh! Apollyon!"  
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 am

Apollyon then put his head back as she rubbed his member for a moment getting him hard as he was fully hard. He then felt him enter her and he grasp her waist going with the movement. He continued to bit his lip as he felt her tight around his member. His body was tense and he loved it.
As he heard her sweet moans his body begun to completely want her more, he then grabbed her body and switched her too the bottom. wrapping her leg's around his waist he slowly thrusted into her deeply so she could feel every inch of him. As he then kissed her neck giving her a hickey as he loved the taste of her body.
Apollyon kept thrusting hard getting pretty rough with her, he raised her arms up and held them with one hand. "you taste so good" he whispered into her ear with a dirty voice. He smirked and grabbed her hips too get better position. Before he wanted her to completely dominate the demon tonight.
Tonight he wanted her to make him submissive to her, he wanted to feel every inch of her tight body.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 am

Arriyetta

I felt his strong hands pull me down to the bed. My arms and legs instantly wrapped around him.
I clenched my legs around his hips and felt him thrust harder and harder without stopping even for a breathe.
I clawed at his back for leverage as he cradled me in pleasure.
I threw my hands down once more to clench to sheets as I felt his strong hand grab my wrist and hold them above me.
I felt completely out of control, I admired the domination factor of his inner demon.
I felt his breathe along my neck again as he whispered dirty words to me that caused me to moan his name. "show me the demon Apollyon, I wanna feel him inside of me."
I moaned and grunted to him loosening the grip on his hand holding mine. My nails sliding down his body to reach what I desired.
I pushed him down, making him lay on the bed as I was ontop again. As I kept the rhythm going.
"I'm going to dominate the demon Apollyon" I moaned in his ear as I felt him try to grab my waist and take control but I grabbed his hand, thrusting slower, teasing him, making him crave me, making him want me to accelerate and go deeper.
I came down slowly, letting every single inch of him inside as I lift up once more, clenching my thighs along him as I squeeze his hands and pull them along my chest.
I placed my hands over his and moaned as it turned into a slight yell.
I roughly thrust down on him and go deeper, and harder as I start to pick up speed again and feel that he is inches away from his climax.
My body, dripping as I listened to his grunts and deep moans, his dirty whispers as I tighten up and get close to my climax.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 am

Apollyon felt how much she dominated him and oh god didn't he enjoy it, he looked at her as his eyes turned too such a solid black. Showing that the demon was truly there, as he then grunted wanting her too feel pain as he then heard her moans and god it got under his skin and he wanted her to cum all over his member.
As he felt her grind and he slowly would go into her as their hips collide together. He didn't know if he could handle it much longer as he then grabbed her hands which were holding his wrist then with his hands. He could feel her tighten as if she was reaching climax but so was he, then he clenched her hand tighten and then he grunted grabbing her and slamming her onto the bed and getting really close as their bodies touched he grinned inside her until he climaxed.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

Arriyetta

I felt his hands throw me down on the bed.
I felt his sweet release causing me to arch my back as he pulled out, causing me to release all over the bed.
His arms cradled around my back as I felt the freedom of pleasure take me for a few moments.
I finally came back to reality to face the demon I just unleashed.
I saw his peer black, dull eyes staring straight through mine as I came face to face with him and whispered quietly along his lips. "You possessed me Apollyon."
I lightly glided my tongue along his bottom lip and felt his body loosen from all this tension. I began to lay on the bed and I felt his body coming down with mine slowly.
I finally cradled him in my arms and saw how lost he was in this realm of pleasure.
I began to play with your hair and continued to whisper sweet nothings to you as my other hand lightly trickled along your chest, softly gliding my fingertips along the surface of your skin as I felt you slightly trimble with chills.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 am

He sat there glaring at her with his black abyss of eyes, felt like the more you stared into them the more deep and lost you become. he laid there with her in his arms covering her body with the blanket he chuckled as he blinked and his eyes went back to the dull green they were before. The more freedom he had the more his green eyes glow, they were no longer the dull grey they once were he felt so much more happier and he was scared too lose her. For once he felt actual fear about something with reality someone that dealt with only human beings.
It was weird it was something new that we didn't even know what to do with himself. He ran his fingers down her arm calming her as he didn't even know what to say but was on the urge to say he was so happy too be with her. But for a demon that was cheesy to even say, he wanted to be what he was meant to be. Evil, but he wanted her to be evil as well but if a demon possessed her she wouldn't be herself anymore she'd have the demon souls personality and that is something that'd ruin him.
As much as he wanted to say he loved her it never exactly came out. he grunted and smiled at her and kissed her head "I..love you so much" He meant it, as much as the soul beating his mind and his heart the real guy deep inside this torn vessel was still alive. The soul learned too deal with humanity even is Castiel and the others wanted something a little more heavenly. But no, the world needed evil it needed chaos and he wanted to create it with her.
But he noticed she didn't seem like the girl too want to burn the world into a scrip but hopefully he would go insane with her all over again.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 am

Arriyetta

I noticed his eyes were more brighter than they ever were before.
I smiled seeing how hard it was for him to speak as he finally said something that took me off guard. My heart skipped a beat and began to race faster. "I love you too, Apollyon." I said as I looked into his bright, green eyes.
" I wanted to tell you, since I know how passionate it is for you to be evil, I wanna be by your side as well.
I'm not sure why but everytime I think about taking over the world by your side, watching the people that never cared about us suffer in pain and gore, it takes me to another world of happiness."
I said, watching as you seemed to be taken by surprise at my words.
"I'm tired of people being in their own little perfect world without karma to kill them. I want revenge. I crave it."
I said as I smiled with a slight smirk, sliding my fingers on your chest as I felt your heart start to beat faster.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 pm

He sat there in shock, he didn't believe a word but he enjoyed that she wanted too destroy people in their little happy world. When her and himself been through hell, he wanted those people too feel pain. It was for the best, although for him he could just use two fingers too make a person bleed from their eyes causing blindness. He could cause so much pain for being what he is.
"Good, we will raise hell" He smirked and laid his head back.
He wasn't tired they couldn't sleep even if he wanted too, although he slept back in the asylum was because he was powerless. That was what confused him, devil traps carved into the walls and painted on the windows. The world wouldn't expect a thing, but he was glad he met her but mad he couldn't get out sooner. The person deep inside knows he didn't do anything but Apollyon wanted to raise hell. Apollyon was the name of the knight of hell that possessed this mans body. His original name was Dean. But he kept that information to himself although he liked the thought of evil the man deep inside wasn't evil he was just broken and lost but he was tough.
But he knew bad was coming didn't know whether it was evil or good.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Arriyetta

I finally felt the need to relax. I lay my head down on your chest, and grab your hand to play with your scar.
My thoughts, still keeping me awake. Thinking about the blood rage that's soon to happen.
My mind eventually giving up the thoughts for a chance to sleep as my fingertips slowly stopped rubbing along Apollyon's scar.
I faintly fall asleep and wake up in my dream.
'It goes down down down in the burning ring of fire, and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire.'
I heard as I woke up in the asylum again. Watching this white, faint gloom in the air, almost like fog, travel out of the dark cell.
I made my way to the lounge. It was cold, no one was around.
The record started to skip and repeat over and over.
I looked at my hands and saw the cigarette burn on my wrist.
I heard the sound of screams, in the basement I've never been in before. The hall lights flickered and I realized there was a dripping sound coming from my cell.
I walked back in and noticed 'Welcome back Arriyetta' written on the walls with blood.
I tried backing away quickly but I slipped, my hands falling in the dark substance as I put them up to my face to examine what it was, more blood.
It traveled down the halls and I heard footsteps coming my way and say a pair of bright, green eyes running towards me.
"Holly shit!" I jolted awake. Breathing intensely as I saw that I was still in the hotel room.
I looked to the window seeing it was nearing morning.
I cuffed my hands over my face and lightly tugged on my hair, bringing my knees up to my arms.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Apollyon was just sitting at the table flipping through ancient books on Heaven and Hell and even Purgatory. Learning on enochian language and how to summon a demon. It seemed quite difficult if she ever needed him this is how she could contact him.
It involved lit candles, a bowl of mixed ingredients atop a Baphomet symbol, which is a goat head inside a pentagram although with a Latin chant. Even some of the ingredients were too hard to find for a normal human. It sometimes depends which demon you want to summon, a knight of hell in specific requires all of that above and a ounce of human blood.
The more he read the more he got interested, he didn't learn much on angels since they were so hard to understand. Demons couldn't even get to the angel blades as all angels had them. It could damage Apollyon a lot but he couldn't be killed without The First Blade and the mark of Cain a long with it.
It was all already stuck to his mind as he closed the old rusty book and turned to Arriyetta who just woke up in shock.
"You alright?" he asked kindly making sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Arriyetta

I lifted my head, hearing his deep voice directing towards me.
"Yeah. Just had this dream that I woke up in the asylum again, with the song on repeat and no one was there."
I paused looking in his eyes as I continued.
"There was blood on the walls written 'Welcome back Arriyetta' and blood running down the hallway until...I saw you running after me, but your eyes were bright green, not..black."
I said pausing In between words once I realized what I just said.
'He wasn't a Knight of hell chasing me. He was himself.'
I told myself as I looked at Apollyon again.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Apollyon paused, as he turned his chair to her and sat back down. He cleared his throat and leaned his arms on the chair. "He's a fighter that's for sure." He said trying to understand
He didn't know the respond even when he was the one chasing after her, but he was a complete different person.
He knew it wasn't alright too think about chasing her down and causing a hammer too break his skull. It wasn't his thoughts it was the man deep inside, the vessel's. He frowned, as if there was so much he didn't understand but tried.
"Here." He stood up off the chair and kicked it aside he turned too grab the ancient book. Handing it too her. "If things do go south everything in there will help. Other with the demons of course." He turned the hard cover to the side revealing the page on content it had everything in order. Exorcism, summoning etc. "One thing you do not want to do is Exorcise me out of the Vessel. he attends to be worse then i am at the moment he can still see out of my eyes." He then rubbed his eyes and determined too figure it out but he has only been a knight of hell since he was 18 it usually takes Demons over a thousand centuries too figure out what they're made of. All i know is we are terrified of Angels. "Their is all sorts of weapons too kill a regular demon, such as a huntsman knife with latin carved in it. But me it takes some work"
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Arriyetta

I took the book from his hands and opened it up to reveals different language inscriptions and other sorts of information that was to hard for me to understand.
"What if something happened Apollyon? and what if I don't know how to reach you?" I asked, the worried tone spoke louder in my eyes.
I looked down, almost believing that the dream meant something but decided not to overthink it.
I turned to Apollyon, hoping he would have an answer that would be useful for me in the future.
"I just have a bad feeling. I don't normally dream.
The fact that I dreamt a dream like this and remember it perfectly is rare."
I reassured him. Grabbing his hand again and looking at his scar.
It calmed me down in a way, but I was still determined to find answers.
I grabbed the book next to me and opened it to the section about calling forth a demon or knight of hell in this case.
The words didn't seem to make any sense. 'Baphomet symbol? A goat head?' I looked at Apollyon and had this helpless feeling surface my emotions.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Apollyon turned the page revealing what the symbol looked like.
"It's a simple demonic symbol, they're only several demonic symbols. You can either summon a regular demon, crossroad demon, and the king of hell, and the knight of hell."
He cleared his throat, "Although i am the last knight of hell" He looked down and grabbed and pencil and the hotel paper he drew down the baphomet symbol and folded it and handed it to her. So she can always have it on her then he grabbed another piece of paper and wrote down the ingredients. "I won't be going anywhere any time soon. so you don't have to worry about anything right now" Although he didn't have much on mind with danger he could hear the angels communicating again but through the radio, it was static and a loud ringing noise.
"Their communicating again." He covered his ears and grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Reality   Difference between Reality - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference between Reality
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: