wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Creaturee's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cruture
Administrator
cruture

-Creaturee's Characters Empty
PostSubject: -Creaturee's Characters   -Creaturee's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 am

These are my characters i have used or still do use, sit back and relax, get too know them.
i advise to not take names/model/information from a persons character.

Who Are You?

Full Name: Min Yoongi
Called by?: Suga
Birthday: April 12, 1994
Mom: -
Dad: -
Siblings: Thee only child
Where did you grow up?: Seoul, South Korea  

What Are You Like?

Personality: Intelligent, Reserved, Tranquil, Restrained, Sane
Suga out of all people is prone to being distant, kept to himself away from others. He is very intelligent, he is street smart no way in hell he is book smart. Rules just aren't his thing, Suga in fact shows two types of behavior in which most of the time match but do not at the same time. One being an observer which learns about others behavior, demeanor and appearance. The other being in other words 'not giving a shit about others'. Anyhow, he has a tendency to lure people in only to completely shut them out whether it's a good friend or a complete stranger, he is very unpredictable. As said he also is tranquil, meaning he is calm he is laid back and minding his own business about 24/7. Suga you will notice will never cause a disturbance or even bother another human being, unless he needs to. Suga also is restrained, meaning he is unemotional / dispassionate, it would be very rare for him to gain any sort of feelings for another person or even feel attachment. on the other note, Suga is sane which means he is not showing any signs of being unhinged.  
Talents: Making music, writing, archery.    
Flaws: Easily annoyed, judgmental.
Mental Illness: Clinical depression, Borderline PD.
History: Maybe some other time.
Quotes : "Don't touch me, not even a finger, i'll end it right then and there."

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: Never
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one
Your type: Who know's what i'd prefer.
Fiancé: No one
Sexual Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Naturally Black
Eye color: Brown
How Tall are you: 5'8
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Both ears
Style: Look below
What you look like: look below

-Creaturee's Characters 4rq8o0

Note : Do not get freaked out or disgusted with my characters personality, they are all going to be insane, psychotic, a serial killer Etc. if you have a problem PM me we'll figure it out.

Last edited by Creaturee on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

-Creaturee's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Creaturee's Characters   -Creaturee's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 9:50 am

Who Are You?

Full Name: Kassian Sergei Vasiliev
Called by?: kassian
Birthday: October 2nd, 1992
Mom: Kim Areum (deceased; suicide)
Dad: Apollonii Ioann Vasiliev (deceased; lethal injection)
Siblings: one (disappearance)
Where did you grow up?: Yekaterinburn, Russia  

What Are You Like?

Personality: Ruthless - Sadistic - Fiendish - Manipulative
Kassian out of all things is, unhinged. With the twisted sense of thought, the simple little words that can twist someone else's mind with his. He doesn't have much power, but the manipulative male will do pretty much anything to get what he wants. He will always end up turning the tables, making someone think one thing, but only the opposite will happen. Unlike much more alluring canines, he cannot allure creatures in with his looks. The odd twisted male gives it away so much more quicker, then a male with a bright pelt a golden eyes could. Although Kassian is not much of a talker, he says very little in communication. He is in other words, Taciturn. But if he is fascinated by something or someone, which in fact is rare maybe the tables will turn on that as well. When he does seem to speak, he in fact does have a way with words. As said before, just a simple change of tone, and small simple words can break someone down.

When knowing Kassian emotionally, he is in fact a reserved male. Better on his own and rather separated from others. He has a lot of deep issues, involving personality disorders. Kassian himself cannot figure out why he is the way he is, he is at loss when it comes to figuring himself out. Kassian is also known to be a liar, a very good liar, you may never know when he tells the truth. Which is another issue with himself, he doesn't have the problem with it, he in fact enjoys watching others get angry or in fact get upset when they find out he lies. Emotional, mental pain in others in fact was always Kassian's favorite. Kassian is like a maze, each way you go, it may be wrong, you can think it's right, but i may always be wrong. It's difficult to find the exit but easy to find the entry, Kassian's mind is the exit and meeting him is only the entry. As manipulative and antisocial he may be, there is always a way into his mind. Like the king on the chessboard, so inept and easily beaten.

Kassian is everywhere all at the same time, he is all eyes and ears. He's an observer, figuring out what he's getting himself into. Sometimes he'll run into chaos and have a hell of a time. As up most important, Kassian is not afraid to jump boundaries. He is not easily scared, nor has he ever been scared of another wolf. He will most likely enjoy throwing words and threatening another. It's all just fun and games to him, that smirk never leaves his face when it begins. The louder they raise their voice, the bigger the smirk gets, forming into a twisted grin. He wants other's to fear him, it just makes him more bigger and better.
Talents: Making music, writing.    
Flaws: Angered easily, very judgmental, and hostile.  
Mental Illness: Antisocial PD, schizoid PD
History: Maybe some other time.
Quotes : "Pardon me, with you there is so much to judge."

Love Life?

Married To: No one
Children: Never
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No one
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: No one
Your type: Who know's what i'd prefer.
Fiancé: No one
Sexual Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic

What Do You Look Like?