wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man of Letters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:15 pm

The Man of Letters
"I don't know what's real anymore"

The government have their ways with money, and their ways of leading. We fear of giving the power too a man with no guilt of remorse of killing a nation. Humans are dyeing from a Virus for over a year now, up to 100 people die a day or more become infected. The ones that seem to stay healthy are prisoners and just a few others. Sadly many prisoners are having heart failure and are committing suicide, except one male who stays in a cell on the top floor. The only way of communication from the outside world is Letters, for over two years of him being in prison he can hear the chaos and destruction from the outside. Isolation has caused the man too lose his sense of mind, or even if anyone is alive. His only friend is a bird that comes to his window, a black crow. There is no way of escape but all that matters is a just little noise except the constant ringing in his head.
How will he survive? Who will save him?

Name : Raphael Viktor Alvarez
Crush: no
Gf: no
Married to: no
Personality: I was innocent framed for genocide
Appearance:

The Man of Letters 2wg8zt1
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Name : Karina Analee Williams
Crush: no
Boyfriend: no
Married : no
Personality: Quiet. Works with forensic investigators on special cases involving the recent chemical virus spread and victims who believe they are innocent for crimes that have been commited. Communicates with prisoners who have no one else to turn to.
Appearance:The Man of Letters Mvly0n

Karina
'beep beep beep beep' I throw my hand over and smack down on the annoying alarm clock. "Ugh." I sigh as I look at the time. '6.00pm' the normal time I wake up for work. I sat up in bed and stretched out my arms. I felt around on my bed looking for my phone. I skimmed through all the emails on my lock screen before throwing back on the bed. I smelled the instant coffee downstairs as I quickly got up to take a shower. I finally got dressed and speed walked down the stairs to make my coffee as I walked out the door. The drive to work was long and dreadful. It was cold and misty outside as I parked the car and reached in the back seat for my black trench jacket.
I quickly walked inside, waving to all of the fellow employees as they drove past me. I walked in my office and sighed again, seeing the stack of folders and papers on my desk for me to look over. I decided to work a new case today. I took off my coat and hung it on the rack next to the door. I placed my mug down next to the computer and grabbed the first folder on the stack. I open it up revealing the word 'Genocide' I tilted my head and skimmed through it some more. "Victim Raphael Viktor Alvarez, accused of genocide/mass homicide. Sentencing of a genocidal murder of 80 years including trials.." I stopped reading, already knowing I was going to take this case.
I quickly picked up the phone, dialing the number on the folder. I awaited for the operator to connect me to his lawyer and other candidates that were on his case until she told me no one was fighting for him. I scratched my head and leaned back in my seat, still telling her that I wanted to interview with him this following week. She agreed to inform the personal advisors as I smiled and hung up the phone. I read more in depth with his documents and began to take notes on all the questions I had for him as soon as I interview him. I read different articles online and saw how well known of a killer people think he was upon mass groups of people, specifically males in their 20's.
I sipped on my coffee wondering about his past and what drives him to do this. I then watched personal video evidence emailed to me by the advisors to look over and investigate myself. I saw that their was something strange about the evidence. I saved the files to my hard-drive to look over later as I made a note of 'Why doesn't it ever show a face?' on my notepad and placed it on the desk. I took a screenshot and zoomed in and clarified the picture that looked closest to showing the side view of the mysterious face. I screenshoted the close up and saw there was something strange about the image. I held up Raphael's personal mug shot image up next to the screenshot and to me, I saw two different faces. I marked another note on my note pad and pinned the pictures and notes onto the large tack board behind me.
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:48 pm

The Man of Letters 1t7k34

His eyes slowly opened, pealing apart as if he was still completely wore out. The cell was so damp and cold even the cement walls were slightly moist from the cold air that came through the small window. With a dirty old orange shirt on he rubbed his eyes, rubbing away the white rust from dried tears that fell during his slumber. Raphael woke up too a morning that wasn't so loud it was quiet, oddly weird but he didn't let it bother him he enjoyed it. But the thought of not knowing that those prisoners have committed suicide was beyond him. His hair was ruffled and messy as he just sat on the edge of his crappy old bed hearing a letter slip under his door. Pushing himself up and walking toward the door he walked slowly and painfully. Right beside the letter was his breakfest, a nasty old piece of bread, milk, and even cereal in a paper bowl. He placed down the food on the bed and didn't manage too use the milk for the cereal he shook the milk make sure it was drinkable and he drank it all down by itself saving some for later incase he was more thirsty. Eating the cereal plain and didn't even try to eat the moldy bread. He left it on the window for the crow to eat himself.

Now Raphael sat down pushing his plate away from him and opening the letter it was from Doctor Manchester,

"Hello Raphael, glorious day it is eh? sadly you only see a gif of it. I see that the more being coped up in that cell of yours will cause you to get depressed. We will need you to try your best to be happy, we don't need more suicides going around anymore Raphael. We got three suicides in a day and a half. Please keep your head up and manage too keep a smile on your face. -Doctor Manchester"

What a load of bullshit this place is made up of, none of this was generally his fault he rather kill himself then live another day in this horrid cell.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Karina
w]I read through all of the cases in the folders and threw them in a bin for someone else to take. I gathered more information about Raphael and decided to call the Doctor known to be the closest thing to getting in touch with Raphael. I decided to write a letter to him and for Raphael.
"Dear Doctor Manchester, It is my knowledge that you forced to take care of the prisoners as well as Raphael. Under no further ado, I'd like you to deliver a letter I have written for him about an interview if that's possible. I'd much rather no one accept him see it if you may do the honor. Upon notice of the advisors, I'd also like a transcript of his medical records when you have time. My email is Karinaforensicwills@yahoo.comif you could just get back to me on that, that would be rather lovely. Thank you for letting me invade your time with this grand favor. Sincerely, Karina Analee Williams."
I sealed the letter in an envelope and grabbed another sheet of paper. I saw an unread email flash on my notifications as I picked up my phone to see who it was from. I saw that it was from the prison Raphael was at. I decided to sent back an email after I finished writing the letter to Raphael. I picked up a pen and started to write.
"Dear Raphael, This is probably strange to you, receiving a letter that you may have not gotten from someone in such a long time. On my behalf, I wanted to tell you that I'd like to be your new personal advisor. One you can actually have access to writing to and give information to. I know you're innocent Raphael. I just have these senses of knowing when someone is actually guilty or not. You don't fit the criteria of a genocidal killer in my eyes. I'm willing to fight for you as long as you accept to agree to trust me on this Raphael. I'd like to interview you on Monday if you are willing to be up for it. I will provide some good food and a journal of your very own. I'd like to know you're story. From your eyes. Sincerely, Karina Analee Williams.
I placed his letter in a separate envelope and sealed it tight, stamping it with a special EDI code to access the prison doors. I took both letters and hand delivered them to the front office to send out this afternoon. "I'd like these to be at the prison as soon as possible, meaning today." I order the young student advisor as he nodded his head and laid the envelopes on the desk next to him. I walked back to the office and read the email from the prison. ::From, Jeff hughes:: "Hello Katrina, I was informed of you contacting us about visitations and access to Raphael. I am agreeing access to him only under his permission and re-guards. I understand you are certified to fill in the position of his personal advisor and investigator at stand. Under any order of circumstances, I do oblige you are able to have daily access to him and his personal criteria. If you have any questions I will be happy to help. We are sending you a personal Identification card to access the prison at visitation hours and for access to information files. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Jeff.":: I smiled at the email and placed my phone next to my mug. I picked up the folders and adjusted them in my hand. I put them in the top drawer in the filing cabinet and sat back down, awaiting for the information I printed out earlier to come in.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Raphael

Leaning up against the bed, tapping his fingers together in hopes of figuring out what he wanted to do. Yet again it was absolutely nothing, the room was getting darker and he found it more comforting. Before slightly taking a nap he heard the sound of a letter sliding under his door along with paper and a pencil. He leaned forward and thought for a moment thinking why he was getting letters for the last couple days he usually never did. Getting up and walking toward the door too see if anyone was there which no one was he bent down and grabbed the letter and everything it came along with. He thought for a moment and then turned around just slowly, then walking over too his small desk which he was allowed to have. He tore the letter open without a hesitation, the name wasn't who he'd usually get his letters from. Who was this women, the only way he'd be able to find out who she was, was too read her letter and reply. He read the whole letter in about 30 seconds and he just managed too sit down and begun to write.

"Hello Karina, isn't the world dyeing out there? Anyways i will be fairly alright with the little chat Monday. Decent food would be nice since i am half way starving my ass in here. I haven't spoken too a decent human being in quite some time, well since i have got put in here. Praying does no good as it use too." -Raphael

Raphael then stood up putting the letter in a envelope and pushing right back under the door.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Karina
I rubbed my eyes, tired from a long days work as a knock came on my office door. "come in." I slightly yelled as the door swung open slightly. "Uhm, miss Williams, a letter for you." the young student advisor said as I jumped up out of my seat. "Here, come here." I said anxiously as I grasped the letter out of his hands. "Thank you, so much" I said as I looked at the letter with my fingertips sliding along to break the seal. I pulled out the slightly torn paper and tilted my head seeing the how neat his handwriting is. I read through the letter and grazed my finger along my lips. 'What kind of food does he like? what kind of journal would he want?' I asked myself these small impersonal questions as I bit down on the inside of my cheek. I decided to guess on what he'd like to eat, I realized that he'd actually probably like anything other than prison food. I made a list and decided to get him 2 subway sandwiches and a large dr. pepper. I quickly packed up some files in my tot bag for some studying to do at home as I grabbed my coat and left. I called in the order to be processed on Monday and I drove to the store to pick out an expensive journal that would fit his taste in my mind. I walked around the book store and saw a fairly decent size black leather back journal with a tree and a small black crow engraved on the cover. I picked it up and saw the string tie straps that tied the book shut. I smiled and brought it to the desk. I paid the fairly expensive price and headed out the door. I drove back to the office and took a small box from my back seat, placing the journal and a feathered pen inside. I smiled and taped the box. I brought the box into the front office and ordered it to be sent that day once again. I walked back into my office thinking about all of the homework I needed to work on.  
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Raphael

The light was dull, the light breeze that struck through the tiny window sending a chill down Raphael's spin. He didn't think much on that, it took his breath away his right hand running down his fore arm. The same song ran through his mind slightly turning his head left to right and moving his lips but no words spit out. He continued until he laid down on his bed, as the cold air dried out his throat he ran his fingers against the moist walls swallowing his words. The room was dark, the street light shinned just barely up there turning his room a slight dark red. He looked down and he felt a slight push of depression through his mind an body as if he felt like he was going to cry. He was a weak religious man, but he was intimidating to others. He then laid down his head and closed his eyes only seeing the darkness, after several hours of continuous awakening and passing out from exhaustion.

The slams of a fist hit against the iron door, as his own name was called out numerous times until his eyes pealed apart. Being told he had a appointment with a investigator he had messaged too before, he got up as he walked toward the door and he had the officer put cuffs on him. The officer forced him forward, he begun walking toward the stairs walking and continuous walking led him out the doors passed a few other officers. He had a dull look as if he was fading more and more into insanity, which no where near bothered him he was shoved down into a police car and the door slammed hard beside him. He gave off a slight growl to the action, he laid his head back and looked out the window. The sun was bright and the snow had hints of red, as all he saw was red when he blinked his eyes he just saw more red. "What happened?" Raphael asked as the officer took a few moments to respond too him. "Homicides, people are running others over and shooting them in the streets before killing themselves" Raphael eyes widen as if the lord is bringing the apocalypse, many people didn't believe but he still was very religious toward the subject. As they arrived, he was yanked out of the car after sitting there moment in parked. Then walking with the cuffs around his wrists, he made eye contact with detectives that gave him a dirty looks and mumbled under their breaths. He sat in a room with a one sided window for the detectives too see and hear every word he said. He was cuffed too the table from a few chains that connected into the middle they were long so he could rest his hands in his lap. There he sat in constant silence as he just glared at the white dull walls.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Karina
The annoying sound of the alarm clock in the morning had awoken me once again. Slapping my hand over the button and rubbing my face, I sat up and realized I had my special interview today. I showered and got dressed, looking as professional as I possibly could. I grabbed all the notes and folders I needed and headed out the door. I looked over the email with the address to the location for the interview. I noticed dozens of ambulances driving by with their sirens on, loud and clear. I adjusted my review mirror, watching each police car and ambulance go by as I sighed, looking forward again knowing exactly what was going on. I stopped by subway, picking up the order that I had placed for Monday. I grabbed the sandwiches and drink and headed out the door, anxious to meet my new client. I pulled up to the rather large building and sighed, sitting in the car for a moment before grabbing my things and getting out.
The instant chill from the cold air outside made me shiver slightly. I pulled open the cold steel metal doors and smiled, being greeted by some guards. "Ms. Williams?" the man walking towards me said as I revealed my identification card. "Yes, that's me." I replied, taking a couple steps forward and shaking his cold, veiny hand. I looked down then back up, smiling softly as he started to direct me towards the interrogation room. "Let me know when you finish, estimated time is about an hour ever interview. Take your time ma'am." He said as he opened to door.
I adjusted the papers in my hand and walked inside. My eyes met with Raphael's as I smiled "Hello Raphael." I said, my heels stamping on the floor, breaking the silence in the room. "My name is Professor Karina, but you may refer to me as just, Karina." I said, while setting my folders on the table. I sat down and smiled, pushing his meal towards him. "I brought you something so much better than this prison food, hopefully you'll enjoy it." I remarked before pulling my arms back and crossing my fingers together. "I have many questions to ask you, so i'd like you to reflect back to the past for a moment to remember things more clearly. Let me refresh your memory for a moment. You, Raphael, supposedly guilty for a mass genocide a couple years before the infectious spread of a virus whipping out half of the population. There is no clear evidence, or an exact face to the crime except that you had been witnessed seen around the area of the time of the deaths, does this sound correct?" I asked, shuffling the information around as I looked up at him to see his reaction and responses.  
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Raphael

The silence it begun to ring throughout his ears, like it was music his eyes begun to almost shut as he then only felt more anxious to get out of here. The white walls begun to turn red, why was he just seeing red it was almost so terrifying. He begun to hear voices, just barely they were faint the sweetest of voice stood out in the crowd it was just as humanly possible. The door slowly peeled from the iron and his eyes went up meeting with a brunette female that stood before him. Her tight skirt and flowing blouse her white heels hitting against the ground almost making noise sound pleasant again. "Pleasure" His faint deep hoarse voice echoed throughout the room it was crackly his words didn't actually end it was interrupted with the sound of the dry skin rubbing together in his throat. As the sandwich was pushed toward him he reached out the cuffs danging from his wrists hitting against the iron table. Taking the sandwich from the bag and peeling the paper apart revealing such a pleasant meal. Grabbing one and munching the tastes as it melt in his mouth.

After moments of tearing apart the food he never seemed too have before, she made it almost perfect. Her questions and remarks slipped out. As his throat begun to heal, he nodded his head in response the first time. "I'm no sinner, Ms. Williams i don't wish to go against the word of the lord." He glared at her "I don't wish too hurt another soul but i don't wish to cry for one either." He leaned back breaking the contact that was made as his words became strict. "If i were to be a killer especially a religion i was born into.. God forbid i wouldn't be here. I'd be hanging with the rest of the psychotic souls that roamed these bloody halls." He then leaned to take another bit of the sandwich and swallowing it. His voice was calm he didn't raise a tone. Respecting the female in hopes she'd respect him. "I don't see no evil in you Karina. I know you see no evil in me." He glared into her eyes. "Now what are those questions?" He asked.

damn i love this post.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Karina
I looked towards him during every response, giving him my undivided attention. I realized how religious he was as I made small little notes in between his sentences. "Well, Mr. Alvarez, I'm actually not surprised that you are innocent. I'm going to show you a picture and I want you to really take a look at it. Tell me if you recognize this person." I pulled out the picture from the paper clip on the folder, showing him the side view of a strange male that was witnessed at the genocide.
The Man of Letters 2lk8v13
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Raphael

He whipped his fingers off and reached for the photo, he glared and let it slip out of his fingers. "I believe he is one of the few people that come to my church too pray every sunday. He doesn't speak he comes and he leaves" He took a moment to try to think of what his name was. Before it poped in his head and the word slipped from his lips "Gadreel" He nodded "That's right Gadreel, i don't believe i have heard any of his last name" He leaned back and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:53 am

Karina
I took a note of the name and paper clipped the photo and the note back to the folder. 'Who is Gadreel.' I asked myself before looking down at the other questions I needed to ask. "Why do you think they would frame you, Raphael? and do you think that someone set you up to this?" I asked, crossing my fingers neatly again and looking up towards him with a rather anxious glare, determined to find out who would do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Man of Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man of Letters   The Man of Letters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man of Letters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Demented Roleplaying-
Jump to: