wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent and the Psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:15 pm

He followed her, watching her drag herself knowing if he was too help her she would reject him. He just watched her, as he heard her screams as she say the bodies of the humans he had slaughtered when it wasn't legal. Holding her cross tightly he watched her faint as he grabbed her picking her up roughly and walking up stairs. Into the living room and he had many thoughts going in his head as he went up stairs again walking into his bed room. As he walked he placing her down onto his worn out bed, he grabbed some bandages from his drawer and pour antibiotics onto her wound watching the white foam form clearing the bacteria. He placed the large bandage over her wound and placed his hand over it roughly. Placing a blanket over her and he walked out the door locking it behind him so she couldn't leave or no one could get in. The sun begin to barely peak over the houses of the abandon neighborhood. Walking downstairs to lock the doors Gabriel seem to left unlocked. He felt a sharp pain strike through his shoulder, He jumped backwards and grunted in pain seeing Gabriel with blood streaming down his face and neck. Aleksei couldn't say anything before he felt the bullet skin across the side of his head knocking him clean out.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Marlenna tossed and turned in her deep faint. The sweat poured out of her rapidly as she dreamt of Aleksei craddling her tightly in a dark secluded room. "We're are we going" she smiled looking down at her bright white dress and fixing his tie on his tux as he shifted her in his arms. "Close your eyes, love" he said to me deeply with a smirk and a strange chuckle. I smile and felt him place me on a cold surface. I release my hands from his tux before hearing him say.. " okay dear, open your eyes" I slightly smiled and opened my eyes. I looked down seeing my white dress was dark red and my arms and legs im restains on a medical table as I frowned and screamed, struggling to get out. "Baby!? What are you doing!?!?" I said seeing lights flicker above me and feeling the cart move down many hallways and the wheels wrench while moving. I felt the table stop in a dark silenced room before feeling his hand dragging up my leg. I felt a slight squeeze on my thigh and heard a deep breathe and a sigh against my neck as I screamed once more. "Shhhh, it will hurt worse if you keep doing that" he whispered as he bit onto my ear slightly and I clenched my jaw and jerked away. I heard his deep laugh before he whispered again "I'll show you things you never knew you wanted" he chuckled before my scream got louder and the room temperature felt more intense. moments past before I felt a cold, metal cross being pressed against my lips and the table started shaking rapidly. I heard his voice getting deeper as if he was preying a demon upon me as I looked up seeing the lights flicker down the hallway seeing a large red beast darting after me with steam coming from his nostrils and his hooves clicking on the floor with burgundy liquid spraying from his mouth. And before he reached me...I screamed awake and threw my hands onto my head, pulling my hair in fear as I huffed and got silent for a while...I heard the clock ticking and realized it was just a dream... I touched my lips and my leg to reassure I was awake from the horrid nightmare. I looked around seeing I was in Aleksei's bedroom on his broken bed with my leg patched as I felt slight sting and huffed, trying to get off the creaky bed. I pushed myself up with me hand and sighed. Walking downstairs, gulping, wondering what I was going to see.
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Aleksei laid there on the wooden floor, as fire came upon in the front yard of his home. Gabriel was gone, even maybe getting more materials to harm Aleksei. Blood poured from his wounds and a massive head ache formed as he couldn't even raise his head. His eyes barely open, trying to open them struggling slamming his hands down and struggling getting up placing his hand over his wound and forcing himself off the ground. As fresh blood streamed down his arm dripping off his finger tips. Seeing Marleena as he didn't bother to reach his arm out, "i didn't mean for all this to happen." As he reached for the basement door knob, dragging his rifle across the ground. Actually thinking of begging for her to shoot him where he stood. The words were hard to say but it managed to slip out. "...if you'd like...kill me as i stand." Struggling to remain standing, his eyes struggling to stay open as he felt the anger and panic striking up his body along with the devastating pain of a bullet wound. Blood begun to pour more as he then opened the basement door to only collapse and fall down.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Marlenna looked down seeing Aleksei as she huffed and slightly screamed in shock before she heard what he said. He face turned into a frown as she refused to do as he demanded. I quickly limped over towards him and used all of my strength to bend over and curve my arms Under his to heave him across the floor out of the house. I yelped and struggled, dragging him as hard as I could before falling a couple of times, crying in the process. The sound of static from the silence in the air made me panic even more as I heaved harder and harder. I managed to make it to the front to as I kicked the glass away from the door way to drag him outside. I grasped my leg in pain feeling the muscles tense up and become numb again towards the pain. I clenched my jaw and knew I had to be strong, seeing blood all over the floor. I quickly threw his arm over my neck as I instantly huffed to gain all my strength just to stand up. I screamed In pain as I made it on my feet with all of his weight bearing on me. I held one hand tight on his arm around my neck and the other around his waist. I cried harshly and looked outside and squinted my eyes at the bright light rising up behind the houses in front of us. I quickly took baby steps across the frame of the door, hearing Aleksei drag his rifle in his other hand and groans of pain with blood poring down my shoulder. I finally made it to the porch and decided to take more efficient steps across the lawn to make it home fast. I stepped in the cold snow and my leg instantly tensed up fasted. I looked over at his reaction to the snow touching his wounds as he slightly sighed and huffed out, as a sign of slight relief. I knew it wasn't going to be like that for long as I regained my grip and kept striving on across the lawn, looking over seeing some dry grass catching Fire from a loose match. I gasped and looked over further seeing a large gas can near it as I huffed harder and quickly picked up my pace, rushing to my back door as I screamed in more pain again, hearing Aleksei groan even louder before I was a yard away from my porch. I dropped into my knees and held my leg in pain screaming loudly as I threw my hand on the grass, clenching tightly in pain. "GOD PLEASE!!" I said before looking over seeing the gas can explode into a fire ball over his house. I quickly picked up Aleksei again with more of a struggle and dragged him onto my porch and threw my hand in the silver key next to my mat, reaching up to open the door as I heard Aleksei yell loudly. I open the door and grab the knob, dragging myself up once more and fully swinging it open. I once more, with more and more of a struggle , pick Aleksei up onto my shoulder again and pull him into the kitchen. I slam the door shut behind me with my foot and drop both of us on the floor as we both grunt in pain. The silence of the clock ticking filled our ears as my mind was focused on his life. My sight looked over towards the dead man at the end of my steps as I huffed and threw my head down, clenching my eyes shut and grabbing my leg before lightly throwing my arm over on Aleksei, lightly rubbing and patting his back for slight comfort meaning 'we made it'
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 pm

As he laid there he felt the hands of Marleena pick him up, her struggle made him feel hopeless this was not meant to be happening. As he dragged his feet a bit, trying to keep standing as he felt pain and more pain he couldn't handle. While having one arm over he tucked his other wounded arm against his chest, he fell along with her a couple times groaning and exhaling more then he should. His breathing slowed down as his heart begun to as well, slowly processing across the yard he saw fire along his house. His frown turned into sorrow as he reached his arm out, as he saw more people collapse and die slowly and painfully. As he made it up onto her porch he yelled in pain as he then made it inside. Collapsing onto the floor as he leaned over onto his side go give his shoulder a lot more help. He laid there and a small tear formed in his eye which was toward might losing his house and the pain causing his upper half to feel so weak. he struggled to get up as he watched the fire catch on "god please no." he said with a bit of a sadness tone, he knew god was not on his side but it was worth a try. he turned to her handing her, her cross he looked away not making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Marlenna saw him slightly drag her necklace over towards her as she looked in his eyes in the process and grabbed the cross into her hand. She remembered something as she reached in her back pocket, grabbing Aleksei's mothers cross from his nightstand next to his bed, as she lightly pulled it out and reached over, opening his hand up and placing the cross in his hand and smiling softly as she closed his hand, seeing that his head was turned the other direction. I looked up and saw a half drank bottle of whiskey on my table as I reached up grabbing it by the cap. I lightly set the bottle next to him and brought my hand next to my face, whipping the blood off of the side of my face before looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Aleksei was no longer filled with anger it was more of sorrow, he sat there and pressed his hand over his wound to stop the bleeding. Feeling his hand opening as he felt the metal cross press against his hand, his mother cross whom she would pray to every night to hope everything in life got better specially for me. he looked at her and slightly clenched his hands over the cross and looked back over at his home. Also the people being killed and the aggression and anger being let out. he then heard glass hit the floor as he looked over to see her having a bottle of whiskey in front of him. he wrapped his hands around the neck of the bottle and sliding it open. He whipped the blood off his nose and lips and took a drink feeling the burn of the liquid sliding down his throat. As he looked at her and thought what could make this night better, he grabbed her hand and intertwine their fingers.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:10 am

Marlenna felt his warm hand wrap into hers as she sighed and smiled, softly glancing at him before she turned on her side still being lost in his stare. I look over him seeing his other hand against his wound as I lightly frowned, watching blood still spill onto the floor as I quickly jolted onto my knees and raised myself over towards the kitchen sink. I hopped on my one leg, finally reaching the drawers before taking out some surgeon thread and needle as well as a thick wrap, given to me by my mother. I open the fridge and grab some more whiskey and quickly hop back over to him, crouching next to his wound. "I'm so sorry Aleksei...But this is going to sting extremely badly" I said as fast as I could before poring the whiskey onto his open wound to burn away the bacteria. After a minute of loud groaning and possibly yelling, I take the needle and press the thread between the open lips of the point. I waited a while for the whiskey to numb his wound and stop it from bleeding everywhere before I press the needle lightly against his wound. I sighed and wrenched the tip into his skin, wrapping each side together to close the deep gash. I heard pain groan each time from the needle being placed in his skin, but surprisingly, he wasn't as hurt by it as I thought. After a moment later I finally finished. Tightening the threat into a knot and ripping off a thick piece of my shirt, I wrap it around his leg and tightened another knot in the cloth before smiling at him, seeing him stare at me non stop. I stood up and took his hand, pulling him as hard as I could off the ground before making my way over to the stairs. I placed his arm around my neck again but this time it was more easy for him to walk. We both critically limped up the stairs and into my bedroom where we both threw ourselves onto the bed. It was silent in the room and cold. We both laid on eachothers sides and stared endlessly as if we have never seen eachother before. I kept smiling everytime I thought about him protecting me, realizing we both risked our lives for eachother. I pulled myself close to him to were our lips almost touched, but I knew he dosent kiss on the lips for some reason. I could feel his heavy breathe, and his hand meeting mine again as we tied them together once more. I reached over and soothingly played with his hair, watching him daze sleepily as I smiled.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:25 pm

As she let go and hoped onto her feet, aleksei heart sunk as she then ran to the kitchen to get more whiskey. He wondered as she took his hand away from his wound, he then felt a burning strike through his wound as he groaned and yelled and clenching his fist digging his nails into the flooring. He exhaled and took a deep breath releasing afterwards. "this hurts so damn bad" as luckily the bullet went through instead of breaking apart in his shoulder blade. Staring at her non stop as she worked more on his wound he sat there and looked blankly into space. As she picked him up he followed her with his arm around his shoulder he walked up into her bedroom and gently sat on the bed. Slowly laying down to only look toward her till their lips almost met, he the just avoid it and kissed her on the nose and held her hand once more. As feeling her hand stroke through his black hair he slightly smiled at her but it faded within seconds. As slowly he deeply went to sleep on her bed, as he woke up in shock it was around 12:00 pm. Glancing around too see her still asleep he sat up and breath calmly for once.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:41 pm

The ache in her leg caused her to slowly awaken from her dark dream. My whole body was sweating as I looked over, seeing Aleksei sitting up on the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face looking down. I slightly shuffled behind him and placed my hand on his back, lightly rubbing his back as I grabbed his arm with my other hand. "What's going through you mind? Hm?" I whispered softly before leaning my head down and resting on his shoulder, hearing him breath heavy as I continued running my hand up and down his back. I looked over at the clock seeing it was 12:07 as I sighed, knowing I couldn't go back to sleep even if I tried.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Sitting there with his face in his hands, as the 'purge' was over for awhile and the world went back to its natural state. He felt her against him as he had a tear force in his eye but it began to vanish, He turned toward her and gave a huff as he rubbed his eyes. "Just you." as he said looking at her and smiling and placing a small kiss on her nose as he hugged her tightly. He then pulled away and slowly to see the light shinning through the windows he walked over and pushed the curtain to the side to see dead bodies and blood all over the place. He walked over to her and thought, looking over to see a few pictures of her and her family. "Marleena." he said quietly, as he then looked her in the eyes. "Let's leave this place for a little while." He said bending down to eye level with her. Feeling they could go somewhere that would brighten his moment and a beautiful place for her to love. Nihnzy Novgorod Russia, he smiled a bit toward her.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:05 pm

She smiled hearing him say she was on his mind as she saw him get up. She watched his every move before looking down at her hands for a moment to engage in listening to what he was saying about leaving. I smiled brightly and wondered what he had in mind for us. I slightly stood up and nodded my head yes and saw him smile for a moment before I dug out a suit case from under my bed and began to unpack my drawers and pack my suit case. "When are we planning on leaving?" I asked slightly looking over towards him while shoving clothes into the bag. I stood there for a moment to listen to when we were leaving before finishing filling this suit case.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:18 pm

He stood and watched her and crossed his arm as he smiled gracefully for once in his life seeing how happy she was hearing what he had to say about leaving. "Day after tomorrow so we can buy the snacks we need and pack mostly everything we got." He placed his hand behind her neck and driven her forward toward him and he kissed her nose once more. Making her feel so more important then he was, he then started to back away. "I'll go pack my things that are left in the my house." He then turned around and started running down the stairs and out of her house, while he barged into his house and went into his basement grabbing two suitcases as he then head up stairs then into his room. Grabbing all his clothes and threw them into the suit case then folding them so he had more room. He then slipped out his knife and hid it under his clothes, he got different shoes and put them in there. After an hour or so of packing his drawers were empty, he head down stairs and started to make his way over to her house while slipping over his trench coat and limping over. As he walked in he laid his suitcases down and walked up stairs seeing her still packing he then sat down. "Need any help?" he replied.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:37 pm

She smiled seeing him come back into her room with his suit cases. "I'm actually finished now" she said leaning towards him kissing his cheek and walking towards the door to go downstairs, still noticing there is a dead body down there and the smell started to fume in the house. I heavily coughed, covering my mouth with my hand and stepping over the body onto the dry blood on my floor. I noticed there was a note in his suit jacket pocket as I picked it up with a dreadful look on my face, opening the note and began reading. ' Dear anonymous, I've been watching you ever since you were 4 years old. I not only know who your parents are, I took both of there lives with my own bare hands. I've been watching your every move, including your girlfriends. I can't help but notice how beautiful she is, her thick thighs, long hair, light eyes, fragile thin body, and pink lips. If I cant have you, I'll have her all to myself. The things I would do to her are incredible. If you try to run away, I will find you.     Love, anonymous. ' my hand over my mouth the whole time, not knowing who this was for as I screamed Aleksei's name as loud as I could.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Aleksei sat there and heard her scream as loud as she could, he got up and ran down stairs and ran over to her placing a hand on her back. "Whats wr-" he stopped himself and noticed the note she was holding. He grabbed it and read it he raised his head. "How would he...find us." The thoughts roamed his head reading that the person killed his mother and father, as he clenched his fist and growled to himself. Keeping this all to himself, he rolled his up and sticked it back into his pocket and grabbed the body of the guy in her kitchen and dragged him out and poured gasoline all over him noticing he was still breathing. As he lit him on fire and watched him burn he walked back inside and pushed her a little. "We got to go right now, grab your stuff were going now." He eyeballed and yelled "GO!" he grabbed his things and ran out to his car and tossed the stuff in the trunk. Waiting as he slammed his hand down and watched over the neighborhood watching as he bit his lip.

Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:58 pm

"Just to think I have a normal life." I said to myself and sighed, running to grab my valuables and jumping in the car. "Why do we need to go now!? And why did you yell at me!?" I said crossing my arms quickly, looking towards him as he seemed paranoid as if someone was watching. "ALEKSEI!? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I raised my voice demanding my safety before he began speeding off out of the abandoned neighborhood. I huffed and threw my arm onto the side of the door, looking out of the review mirror seeing crowshaw staring at us, smiling. I then turned around fully to look back and saw him gone.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Aleksei looked at her and huffed and smiled, "i'm just really excited to see my mothers house. you know why not leave now." He then Back out and started to drive out of the abandon neighborhood and started to drive down the long dark street surrounded by woods. It took awhile before they got to the airport. Before they did he saw a lot of people carrying dead bodies from the killings for last night. He then drove into the airport and got out of the car, he grabbed her hand and held it while walking with their suit cases and entered the airport. Their were a few guys wearing tuxs and other fancy suits. He frowned a bit and looked at a few guys who may have worked for the guy after them. Getting eyeballed by one that looked muscled and built he looked away gripping her hand. [the guy was mark wahlberg] He was then standing at the gate to order there tickets.

Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm

We parked the car in the large parking garage and took out our suit cases. We carried them until we finally got to the gate, Aleksei holding my hand as I smiled, seeing him look over at guys who look almost alike, with their suites and ties on with black polished tipped shoes. I tilted my head slightly and looked foward, waiting to reach the front of the line we were standing in to get to our gate.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Aleksei grabbed their tickets and handed her one and began to walk to their gate. While handing the women their plane ticket as they arrived toward the tunnel. Walking while holding her hand, He got so nervous and excited at one time he knew this wouldn't be a good time. So he kept her close as possible, while getting onto the plane he then walked toward their seat and let her sit by the window. While he kept getting his arm hit with the fucking cart [LOL] he just continued to sit there calm as the plane lifted off and he kept looking around at the people who sat near them.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Marlenna slipped into her seat as she smiled, looking out of the window as she got excited and jumped in her seat like a little kid, grabbing onto Aleksei's arm laughing. The cart lady came by, handing us both scotch as I tilted my head once more "um, can we get one whiskey actually?" I asked smiling as she rolled her eyes " you ordered scotch" she said as I frowned heavily " first of all bitch, don't sas me, second, we didn't order shit, so I suggest you get me what I asked for and do your fuckin job or you won't have one anymore" I said as she quickly pushed her cart away.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Aleksei watched the cart come by as she handed us Scotch, he frowned and watched Marleena light her up. He sat back and tried really hard not to laugh as he didn't make eye contact. We were flying in the dark as he then glanced around as the women frowned and handed us Whiskey. He payed her for the drinks by slamming the money on the cart. "Next time do your fucking job right." she then left down the little walk way. He pulled down the little table that came off the seat, He set his whiskey down after taking a sip and pulled out his little writing book. It was filled with Russian stories and he went on too write in Russian so no one besides him and Marleena understood. A guy got up and walked past and eyeballed Aleksei, he frowned and looked away as the plane was about to land in about a hour. Finishing his whiskey he set up the little table and the person behind him kicked his seat he quickly turned around and grasped his leg. "Touch my seat one more time, this foot will be up your own ass." He slammed his foot down and then turned around and looked at Marleena.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Marlenna smiled and crossed her legs in her seat, turning towards aleksei as she grabbed his arm lightly and leaned over to move the arm rest between them as I began to play with his hair. "Read me a story babe, your favorite Russian story" I said looking through his book at all the stories he wrote.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Aleksei nodded as he told her to get comfy, he gave a small smile and started to flip towards one of his favorite Russian stories. As he stopped on a page and he turned a little toward her and whispered soft and gentle to her. "This story is called The Silent Ages, this story is taken back way toward the middle ages when the Bubonic Plague and the 100 Years War was happening around Europe whipping out Italy, France and even parts of England. It's about a male names Sulaun, he was a young Russian male in France who fought aside of Joan of Arc. While she was 17 and he was 25, he fell for her but if she found out that he wasn't catholic or even close to being Christian he was afraid she would make him confess to the Saints or even God himself. Knowing he already had to many sins, that it take years too even come close to confessing. Charles the King of France sent him to England putting himself in the hands of his Enemies. They knew he fought aside of Joan that he was sentenced to death but he managed to skip it out and he was kept alive. Once they found out he wasn't even French, He was tortured and punished for three years to the point he bled to death in his cell. But once they were going to burn his body to prevent any disease. He already had the Bubonic Plague, he caught it from a infected flea from a rat in his cell. Causing to kill Two priest who were confessing his sins of the Holy Saints, although they knew The Holy Saints would reject his soul and send his straight to hell. As his body burned he attended to haunt of the halls of Charles Kingdom till the end of The 100 Years War in 1453." He flipped the page of his book and continued to read along the story. "Till this day, Sulaun still gets messages from the holy saints confessing everyone's sins causing them all to be sent to hell from their rejection from God, you could still hear the cries and painful screams coming from the kingdom's dungeon which Sulaun still rests in." He then looked at her and gave a slight smile, hoping she found it some what interesting.

[this all came off the top of my head ENJOY xD]
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

She looked into his eyes the whole time as she smiled, listening deeply to his story as his deep voice set her into a daze. I heard his russian accent spill a couple of times as my heart beat faster every time it happened. I heard his story come to an end as I placed my hand on his cheek "I love it" she leaned in and kissed his cheek lightly before cuddling close to him.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Aleksei smiled wide for once in a while, as he kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad you did" as he felt her heart race he smiled knowing she must have liked something he did. He loved being with her, as the plane began to land he sat there and waited till the plane stopped and we were assisted off the plane. Once we were off and everyone from behind us were in front he held her hand till he felt a hard object hit the back of his head till the point he collapsed and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent and the Psychopath.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: