wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent and the Psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:22 pm

She woke up with her head in a bag. I tried to turn slightly and harshly, my head throbbing in pain as I tried to scream with duck tape over my mouth, not being able to see where I am as my hands were tied up. I felt bumps along the road as we seemed to be driving pretty fast. I felt a pair of large cold hands run across my neck and thigh as I yelled deeply through the duck tape before I felt a blow towards the right side of my face as I cried heavily, feeling the sting among my cheek as I heard laughing. I stayed still as if I was knocked out so no one would mess with me anymore. The hot air in the bag from my breathe caused me to breath heavier. I saw street lights pass by every so often, but still not knowing where we were going, and who I was with.
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Aleksei couldn't breath the area inside the bag was so tight he could barely even take a breath. The rope was rubbing up against hi wrists causing them to burn and bleed. He begun to kick around but then to find two very large hands press down on them. It begun to darken as he felt the cold metal press against him back and the side of his arm. The truck stopped as Aleksei was picked up and forced to walk out the truck, jumping down and struggling to get loose but only punched in the face feeling the slight pain on his jaw. He was dragged around and walked into a building where i could hear the rooms echo. He was pushed down and sat down in a wooden rough chair, he was tied up along with his feet. As the bag was torn off his head, blinking his eyes to get a clear view of these fuckers. "Aleksei" a deep voice of a male was heard, aleksei face was sweaty and blood pouring from his nose and a drip from his mouth. "Where's Marleena." They all laughed "WHERE IS SHE" Aleksei yelled at them. "If you fuckers don't tell my where my girlfriend is, i will watch you all burn in hell." He said aggressively pulling on his rope before a pain was formed in his jaw. Causing it to pop, he watched a person be brought it, as they sat them down in front of me. It was Marleena, he started to freak out. "What..What you going to do, DONT HURT HER PLEASE DONT" He pulled and yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 pm

I was dragged out of the car like a rag doll into a large, what seemed to be building from what I could see. I heard large metal doors opening and chains rattled against the door. I heard yelling and laughing before I was brought into a bright room. I felt the bag being ripped off my head as I squeezed my eyes shut, crying still as I finally opened my eyes I saw Aleksei sitting in a chair tied up, yelling at them to not hurt me as I saw a large hand come at me. I felt the bone to bone pain against my face as blood instantly spewed from my nose and the fresh, large gash against my cheek. I screamed in pain before instantly being kicked in the stomach like a soccer player to shut me up as I huffed out blood for a minute straight. My vision, desecrated into a black blur. My ribs shattered in my body. My lungs hurling out blood everywhere. My skin now torn all over my face and arms from knifes scrapping across them like a cutting board. My body, swollen like a balloon when finally my body gave out on the floor, damn near life less in my own secluded coma.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Watching her be beaten infront of him, was the nightmare starting to appear. "PLEASE DON'T" He yells at the top of his lungs before feeling a pale fist slam against his face. Spitting out blood onto the floor and seeing her giving up and tear began to form as he clenched his fist. "STOP" Struggling to get out before he felt a knife being driven across his leg. Shaking as he kept his eyes on Marleena as a tear slid down his face, biting his lip till it bled he felt another tear shed. Looking away he saw Derek, face to face eye to eye with him he was the one sliding the knife across his leg. "Aleksei" The deep american voice spoke in a such a harsh tone. "..you son of a bitch." Aleksei said as he spit at Derek "What the hell you want, WHY YOU DOING THIS!" He yelled as he felt a sharp pain strike through his leg as he looked to see the Knife driven into his leg. He yelled as he felt the pain rise. "Aleksei you don't learn ever do you." Shaking as Aleksei heard the voice speak again. "yeah its one of my issues." Aleksei said quietly. "I've been watching you since you were four. Haven't you gotten the message?" Derek said while smiling toward him walking infront as he bend down making eye contact with Aleksei he smiled viciously at Aleksei loving the feeling of him in pain. "i'm the one aleksei...i'm the murderer of your family." Aleksei shed another tear as he didn't just feel pain in his leg but also his heart. he was left speechless and filled with anger and sorrow hearing the words spit out of Derek's mouth. He finally came face to face with his murderer after 17 years. "do whatever you want with me..keep marleena out of this." Aleksei said avoiding eye contact, as his eyes were swollen and blood dripping off every part of his face. Till one eye was swollen shut, he sniffed and started to shake even more while eye balling the knife on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Marlenna
I felt my legs being dragged along the rough, cobble floor as I groaned, not being able to speak after being brutally taunted with like a doll. I then felt a my body hit a wall with such force that it shunned me again, hearing doors close and feeling the stail, cold air dwell around my presence. I heard Aleksei's voice yelling, wanting to get up to go towards him but I was in such an unconscious state, I couldn't even blink my eyes from weakness. Tears streamed from my eyes of the thought of dieing without saying goodbye to Aleksei. I kept hearing footsteps around the rustic door before finally, I couldn't stay awake any longer and my body gave out once more into a complete unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Aleksei head leaned down as he couldn't handle it anymore, his body was so weak as the veins were shown all down his arms. Blood dripped from his lips and blood went down his face, his eyes were swollen as he tried to talk. He ran his finger nails against the wooden chair as he sat there and leaned forward the blood dripping onto his pants. As the cut him loose, they had to forcefully pull him up as the dragged him to the cell next to hers. His breathing turned into wheezing, as he couldn't help but keep his mouth open as the blood just kept flowing. He was thrown against the cell ground with force as he layed there not a single move. As he felt his vision blur and it turned into just darkness, his dream was dark and horrid he was screaming he was chained up in the middle of no where as the lights flickered he was drenched in blood not even sure if it was just his. He screamed for help and he cried and begged, it wasn't like Aleksei to beg and cry for help. He layed there on the pavement and didn't move for several continuous hours.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

My eyes peeled awake, It had felt like as though I've been asleep for decades. I ached in pain in many places on my body. Once I was able to lift my arm to my sight I looked at my leather watch seeing it was noon of the next day. I threw my arm down and huffed as I did so, laying my head to the side seeing the small window of the cell next to me. I thought of this as an opportunity for help as I dragged myself onto the floor from my steel bed. I dragged my legs along with me over towards the window as I slipped my hand throw the bars, reaching out to feel for anything or anyone as I peered inside. "Hello?" I bellowed as a slight whisper, lying there waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Aleksei leaned up against the torn cold wall, his head hanged down as he couldn't bare to see. His hands slightly moved as his fingers tapped the ground below them. His voice was dry and crackly, it hurt to talk. "hello..." as it slowly slipped out as more blood dripped off his torn dry lips. Hoping it was marleena as he heard her soft voice, he slowly lifted his head too see her peeking through the small cell window. His face was so beaten he could hardly see her clearly. One of his eyes were swollen and he could hardly open the other, blood was all over his face as he gripped the ground trying to push himself up but only to fail. "Marleena...i'm sorry..." his head slowly went to the side as he then only collapsed onto the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:08 pm

I heard his voice as I pushed both of my hands into the bar window, trying to reach out and hold him. "Don't be sorry, Im sure we will figure a way out of this, if not...we at least die trying." I bellowed softly once more, leaning my head down as I sat against the cold, rock wall, looking into his cell. My eyes narrowed down to the ground as I saw a sharp, long nail sticking out from the grey brick. I looked back up at aleksei with wide eyes before sliding my hands out of the bar windows. I grab ahold of the nail and find it hard to pull out of the ground. I scratched my head and thought for a moment before looking at the lock on the cell door. "Aleksei, do you think you can find me a small broken rock to wedge this nail out with?" I whispered, hoping he would be able to find some sort of item to help get this nail out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Aleksei hesitated as he then listened to what she was saying, he slowly dragged himself toward a sharp wedged rock that was poking from the wall as he gripped it and slowly backed up and bit and handed it toward her. As he had no strength what so ever, he watched her with narrow eyes as he slowly just signed as he then sat there his back pressed against the wall. "i hope it works." he said as his voice faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent and the Psychopath.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: