wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent and the Psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Marlenna heard more cars passing her house as she stood up to peek through the curtains. She saw the old store clerk standing there staring at her house with his hands in his pockets. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head in confusion. She continued to stare at him trying not to be seen as his eyes quickly shot up directly at hers. She jumped and lowerd herself, hiding beneath the window as she threw her hands over her mouth breathing lightly. She turned her head and slowly stood up to peek out the window again seeing him gone. I quickly ran downstairs and locked my front door before speed walking to the kitchen to see if Aleksei was still here. She frowned lightly and pondered in her dining room chair, still wondering what the man was looking at. I quickly got up and threw on my jacket and head out. I walked down to the store and made sure not to slip up the steps. I saw him behind the counter looking deeply at me as he grinned uncontrollably. I sped walk to an aisle to grab some things I needed before reaching the register. His grin turned to a smirk as I looked down at his name tag 'Crowshaw' it said as I thought to myself 'his name is even creepy...' I placed the groceries on the moving table as I watching him scan it, as his eyes never peeled off of me. I felt him staring at me hellishly as dug in my purse to pay for my stuff. I handed him the cash as he reached over and lightly groped my hand before softly taking the bill. "Listen, I saw you outside my house, what where you looking at?" I asked to break the awkward vibe. "Your beautiful garden." He said as he grinned. His teeth a yellow shade and the sour smell of cigarettes from his breath came across me as he spoke. I didn't say anything back as I grabbed my stuff to leave. "See you soon" he said as his voice cracked and he began to cough. I sped walked out and made no eye contact with him after that. I made it to my house as I locked my door, placing my stuff on the counter as I looked at myself in the small mirror hanging on the wall.

Crowshaw- [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:29 pm

After a little while, Aleksei stood at his window watching Marleena but turning too see the old man from the store. He gave a frown and watched him leave back to the store as Marleena headed over there. Aleksei got a little protective and grabbed a knife and was about to head outside before he saw Marleena head back home peacefully. He hasn't killed anyone for awhile and it's driving him insane, these dark urges were picking at his mind picking at his anger. He put down the knife and headed upstairs to grab a black sweatshirt and tan jeans, as he slipped them on revealing his bare body to the cold crisped air. He slowly slipped on his Black sweatshirt, he then ran his hand through his black hair and headed down stairs. Glaring at his Basement where he use to torture and dismember peoples bodies. Running his hand over the dry blood were people use to drag there hands trying to fight. He slammed the door and he begun to go to the door and slip on his combat boots, heading out side to the cold white suburban area.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 pm

It was nearing 7 ocklock and the light outside began to get dimmer by the minute. Marlenna closed her curtains and turned on her back porch light just in case Aleksei wanted to come by for any reason. I cracked the back door open lightly, peeking my head through the cold slit as I kneeled down to place a small silver key next to the welcome mat on the ground for Aleksei to take whenever he wanted in but the doors were locked. I closed the door, still keeping it unlocked as I turned out the lights and headed upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and smiled seeing nothing but the illuminating outside light peeking through my shutters onto my bed. I shut the door and softly dragged myself to my bed as I plowed down lightly on my pillow. Before almost falling asleep happily, I heard the sound of boots in the snow walking. It was unusual to hear that so late at night and especially in this abandoned neighborhood. I slowly lifted my head to focus in better at the sound, to make sure I wasn't dreaming this. Once I stood up, the sound faintly stopped. I squinted my eyes in a confused way and headed towards my window. I snakily placed my fingers between one of the shutters and pulled down slowly. I saw crowshaw staring blankly up at me, standing in my driveway as if he was waiting for me to come outside. I covered my mouth before a huff of fear gasped before me as I kneeled against the wall quickly, looking around in shock. After a few seconds, I lightly crouched and peeked again....seeing he was gone as I thought to myself 'That's impossible. He was just standing there a second ago! I would've heard him move in the snow!!' I said before I briefly heard a quiet whistle coming from downstairs, referably my back door. The only thing I could do was prey that Aleksei was the one whistling as I held my cross necklace to my lips.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Aleksei sat on his torn worn out bed, just close enough to the point it just crashed and broke. He slowly just tried to raise his feet as he was so worn out just as much as his bed. He just shook his head and got up walking over to his short dresser with a thin mirror just tall enough for him to see himself. He looked at his body and slowly traced his fingers over the deep scars that were across his side and even his mid section. Devastating enough they haven't hit that point of fading, they were still blood shot red like it happen recently. Which it couldn't have, he hasn't been in any fights. From his window he saw a light turn on, it was Marleena's porch light, he grabbed his maroon colored shirt and some sweat pants that were black and worn more then 1000's times. He walked down stairs and took his time sliding his hand down the railing feeling the rough texture against his hand. Heading over to the living room where his shoes lied and his coats, they hung in the corner as his hand hit against the basement door causing it to shut in a destructive manner. As he grabbed his shoes and slipped them on, and he grabbed his sweat shirt it was plain and black. He grabbed his keys and placed them in his right pocket feeling the texture of his sweat pants rub against his hand. It felt quite nice and comfortable, walking out and shutting the door he saw people in a distance from the little store getting wooden boards and hammers and other things like they were trying to isolate themselves from reality. It was quite nice less people for him to see, which he also thought why they did so. He shook his head and begun to whistle, heading toward Marleena's door, Quietly putting his head down and going with a little rhythm of his whistle. He felt snow pile up onto his shoes as he dragged his feet. Not minding it so much then other people would, He saw foot prints not marleena's for sure they were a lot larger and it was like he was dragging his feet. Causing a light line between the foot prints. He shook his head not to get to into it as he walked up and twisted the knob and walking in. He kicked off his shoes and it was silent, usually he was greeted he thought to himself as he walked up stairs seeing Marleena at her window with the cross along her lips. "Marleena...are you alright?" he walked over and bend down to make full eye contact.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 pm

The whistling got gradually louder then all of a sudden, silence. I shuddered lightly and wept silently to myself as I heard footsteps coming closer towards my bedroom. I saw a dark mass enter my room as I sat there in silent shock just staring, thinking my life was about to end as the light hit Aleksei and he kneeled down in front of me. I heard his deep voice talk towards me as I jumped up into his arms, holding him tightly as I cried into his neck. I mumbled soft words that were hard to hear since my face was buried in his neck. "I..I saw c..crow.s.shaw stand..ding outs..side of my win...dow" I studdered harshly as I lightly raised my arm up, placing my warm hand on the back of his neck, lightly stroking his hair with my fingers before I lifted my face slightly away from him to see his lips.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm

He felt her press her body against his, feeling the sorrowful tensions hit him even a bit of terror. Placing his hand on her neck as he felt her tears hit his neck. "It's okay, i'll find that son of a bitch." He kissed her head softly hoping she felt comfort, hearing the distant machine noises of tools being used. Still confused on what they were doing. He rubbed her back and wrapped one hand around her waist. "It'll be okay." As he stood up bringing him with her, he picked her up and walked over to her bed he used his strength too hold her up with one arm. Pulling the covers to the side more so he can place her gently down, Rubbing his hands down her smooth leg to calm her and place the covers over her body. He bent down to kiss her gently on the head as he gave a very small smile barely even to be seen. As he then felt a brisk of cold air he then slipped off his sweat shirt revealing some of his stomach and waist. Pulling his shirt down a bit to hide it he then handed her the sweat shirt. "Here, stay warm alright." He helped her slide it on as he then rubbed her back as it was put on. He looked at her for a little bit before turning away.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] (;
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:58 pm

She felt his warm body lift her off the ground with one arm as she slowly began to stop crying. She felt herself being placed gently on the bed as she smiled softly seeing he smiled as well as his hand glided across my leg. I began to feel a sense of lust as I closed my eyes and sighed lightly with a smile that a rose on my face before opening my eyes. I saw him revealing his body as I had an urge to reach over and grab him and pull him close! I put on the sweatshirt he gave me as I layed my head down on my pillow, seeing him turn away about to leave as I stopped him, sitting up on my bed "wait Aleksei!"
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Aleksei, he began to leave as he heard her he turned around and crossed his arms. "Yes?" he said calmly and gentle as he then walked back over and sat down. Looking at her with a blankness expression, As he felt the lust coming from her which made himself quite nervous. Since he was not very a sexual guy but toward her he felt the passion and all the things he'd do to her.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Marlenna smiled looking deeply at him with nothing but pure lust. "I just wanted to say....I love you" she said as she laid back down smiling at him with a slight blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Aleksei looked down and away as she said so, it's been a while since he said those words so they came out with a different tone. "i..love you too?" he said feeling quite bad how he said it but he meant it. He got up and kissed her forehead and walked off. He thought differently but he ended up walked home in the cold without any sign of feeling. When he got home he slipped off his shoes and his shirt and collapsed onto the couch. As the cold was hitting his bare skin.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Marlenna's smile faded harshly as she sat up again and looked down at her hands before taking off her cross necklace. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes saying to herself "I knew I should've waited to say I love you..." She said before laying down again with her hand hanging off the bed and the cross touching the floor. A tear lightly escaped her eyes before she finally fell asleep, and the necklace finally dropping out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Aleksei, woke up the next morning with a ranging feeling of anger or sudden anxiety. His eyes opened wide and he looked around to feel nothing but dense cold air. He leaned up and thought he would go for a jog since he hasn't went for one in a while. Since it's cold he didn't wear a shirt, he walked over and slipped on his shoes and walked out the door, He looked at her house to not see her there he signed and begun to run. He ran passed her house toward the forest near his house. He loved to run in the forest as he did so he did it for a hour or two, As he stopped he stood there at his door way and sat down too catch his breath.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:53 pm

I woke up with a slight chill running down my back before opening my eyes. I lifted my hand up seeing my necklace was gone. I leaned over seeing it on the floor as I kneeled over, picking it up and placing it on my dresser. I pulled off Aleksei's sweatshirt and laid it next me as I sighed heavily, sitting there for a moment in silence.......she stood up and walked down stairs, turning on the t.v before walking into the kitchen. I turned on my coffee maker and over heard an alert noise on the news before they began broadcasting "anyone listening right now, please take extra precautions tonight and do not leave your homes with any circumstances, we are warning you that there will be mass herds of dangerous individuals roaming around for as long as the police forces become active again. Please take safety precautions immediately." It said before going off air, and a loud static noise invaded the t.v. I started to panic and locked all of my doors, including the back one, and shutting the windows before standing there, looking outside at the empty snowy road.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Aleksei, was walking around his house he locked the door and walked to his kitchen. He was mixing up some Beef Plov [Noddles with beef basically] as he then had a cup of whiskey he took a sip from as it burned down his throat. It was around 6:59 pm, and he didn't have a T.V so his house was just silent as could be, as you could hear is the water boiling. As he then randomly walked into his living room, holding his glass of whiskey then a loud siren came from outside. A sharp strike of terror strikes through his body, he placed his glass down and walked to his door and locked it, then peaking through the window too see at least a crowd of people walking down the street a few even laughing with machetes, shot guns and even other weapons. Aleksei stood there and backed up and walked to his kitchen placing his food in the bowl and automatically going to his basement. He locked his basement door so if anyone was too enter he would be perfectly fine down here a bit. The siren still went off as it finally ended, it went silent but you could hear the chainsaw and the laughs. He walked over and grabbed his Rifle loading it with bullets also grabbing a small hand gun if Marleena wanted me to come over there. He grabbed a hunting knife so it would hurt more along with a sharp new ax. Peaking through his basement window he saw them come toward his house and Marleena's. Someone looked familiar, he clenched his first.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Marlenna quickly got the breath knocked out of her once she heard the loud danger sirens going off. She ran towards the door quickly in tears as she made sure it was locked. She peered through the window and saw a man approach her house and instantly he banged on her door, yelling through the cracks "come outside princess, I know you want to" he said seeing me through the curtains as I covered my mouth and ran up the stairs crying before hearing my door break open and a loud rattling sound of chains walked inside. I closed my door quietly and locked it. Instantly I hid in my closet, covering myself with piles of clothes as I thought about Aleksei and rememberd he had a phone. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed his number. "Aleksei." I whispered while crying as my voice started to crack.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Aleksei stood there as he saw a male break down her door, his eyes widen as he loaded his gun and growled. "Oh hell no" He then ran up stairs and unlocked the door before running outside trying to run passed the guys. sneaking perfectly by. His phone vibrated as he knew it was her, as he ran into her home and closed the door pointing the gun at the guys head. "I don't waste bullets" He grabbed his knife and sliced his across his throat before running upstairs. He bust the door open and looked around, searching through every door trying to see where she go. "Marleena..i know you're in here." His voice was deep tone as the russian accent hit him. He was breathing quite heavy before he heard everyone talking outside. Hearing his name involved in the convo, he then opened the closet door too see Marleena there grabbing her arm and hugging her. "we got to go."
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:47 am

Tears of joy finally formed in my eyes as I saw Aleksei open the closet door. His deep voice greeted me in a fearful manner as I quickly got up and began following Aleksei to his house. I gasped horrendously at the sight of a dead man at the end of my staircase as I threw my hands over my mouth and cried, making my way towards the back door following Aleksei. Once I reached outside I saw people beating eachother with hammers and the butts of rifles in a gleeful manner yet with so much gore. I kept my eyes focused on Aleksei and tried to keep faith that he will protect me. I remembered I left my cross necklace at the house and instantly I wanted to turn back "Aleksei!" I said with fear in my voice "I forgot my cross necklace!" I said hoping he would understand how valuable it is to me.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:11 pm

While running he felt himself being pulled back, glancing at Marleena before seeing some people slaughtering eachother. He nodded at her before grasping her forearm, "Wait, i'll get it you run to my basement okay and hide." He then pushed her forward to go, as he then ran toward her door and went inside. He went straight for the up stairs and searched through her room. Before seeing her cross lie on the floor next to her bed, it was a bit wet like she cried while holding it. He huffed and ran back down stairs, he held his rifle and ran toward his house before locking it behind him and heading down stairs.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Marlenna non the less, darted into his dark house, instantly tripping over dozens of glass bottles on the floor. She huffs quietly and quickly looks behind her before standing up as she sees people stopping and looking towards her. Fear encoded into her eyes as she ran towards the dark tomb of a basement. The smell instantly made me cough and cover my mouth, feeling sick to my stomach. Not even thinking about what's down here, fear had the best of me as I walked deeper in the dark sanctuary. I put my hands out in front of me to guide what I was touching. I ran into different walls leading many directions as I heard a slam, like a door slamming far away from me, as if it was distant. I jumped and put my hands on my mouth again, as I always do when I'm afraid to keep myself from screaming. I backed up against the wall to blend in with the dark so no one would see me. (except Aleksei of course cause he knows his basement so well he can practically see in the dark XD ) tears threatened to fall down my cheeks from being so overwhelmed with what has been going on. The only thing on my mind was being in Aleksei's arms and him never letting me go. I ran my hand through my hair to keep it out of my face while it was damp with tears. My face felt dry and it almost hurt to squint my eyes from how much I've cried today. I tried everything I could to self motivate me in every way to keep sanity but nothing is making sense anymore. While in the process of thinking, I heard heavy breathing and footsteps coming my way. As much as I wanted to yell Aleksei's name to see if it was him coming, I was afraid for my life that it wasn't him at all as the only thing I could do was wait and see who grabs me..
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Aleksei walked down the stairs seeing clearly for himself, It was just clear enough for him to walk his path. Looking around and gripping his huntsman knife, Hearing a small whimper he softly said Marleenas name too calm her down as he saw her not facing his direction. He grasped her arm and pulled her against him wrapping his muscled around around the fragile girl. "We're safe down here, if they were to come down here they wouldn't find the way." He pulled away and intertwine their fingers and he begun to walk further down the Basement. To a open area with many walls to cover them he then pulled her against the concrete. It was dark and open, their was a large long table attached to the wall as if he worked on it. There were dry blood all along the walls, hoping Marleena couldn't notice but he noticed she smelt it. His left hand was drenched in the blood of his neighbor who he slit their throat. As he heard the door creek open he stood still he then heard the steps creek as the closer he got toward us. "Aleksei.." the male called out. "I know you're down here." Recognizing their voice it was Gabriel. He slipped out a hand gun and handed it to Marleena, leaning up to her whisper in her ear gently. "It's gabriel...stay here alright do not do anything you will regret as long as it's a bullet in the fuckers head." He kissed her head and then gripped his knife and headed toward that direction of Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 pm

She heard the soft familiar deep voice say her name from around the corner as she smiled through her hands, waiting for him to wrap his arms around me. I felt him lead me down the dark, horrid halls of the basement until we reached a long table with what it appeared to be.. Blood on the walls! I said to myself reapeatidly in my mind before I looked at Aleksei cross eyes for a moment wondering..I heard the sound of a door creaking open, or closed as I peered down the hall way towards the sound, glaring at nothing to focus on the familiar voice calling out Aleksei's name. I felt Aleksei brush against me as I looked over then down at the small hand gun he was handing me. I hesitated for a moment but couldn't resist but to take it, leaving me no choice. I grabbed the gun as it slightly weighted my arm down seeming it was more heavy than I thought. I turned off the safety and gulped before leaning against the cold, concrete wall and watching Aleksei leave me.. Again.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 pm

He hesitated he didn't think he could kill him, but hell he did try because he could feel the tension of hate coming down this long hall from him. Standing there being able to be see by Gabriel, he then walked up to Aleksei. A hard numbing feeling came upon his jaw being punched, stepping back a bit to gain his balance back he sliced Gabriel up the chest over his collar bone seeing blood began to pour. The most stupidest words came out of Gabriel's mouth. "You're like a angel with a shotgun." looking at him with a dumbass look, before saying something back to him. "You sir need to shut the fuck up." Aleksei punched him in the face seeing him collapse onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 pm

I slid down to the floor feeling the cold ground beneath me. I lowered my head and and crossed my arms over my knees. The gun dangling from my hand over my knee as I felt tension in my mind. I clicked the safety back on and set it beside me as I dragged my knees closer to my chest to keep warm. My eyes fixed on the stained wall and anger built up inside of me with a mix of sadness. 'He's been hiding something from me..' I said to myself as I clench my fist into a ball and squeeze my eyes close, trying not to think of the matter being that bad..'but it was.. This is something far to big to hide..' I said before hearing echos in the hallway. I kept re-engaging myself on the topic that killers are outside...and in the basement.. And I need to worry about what's going to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Aleksei knocked him out, he then ran down the hallway and turned too see marleena sitting down. Blood dripped from his nose and down his lips, glancing to make sure he was still out he handed out his hand and she wouldn't give him her hand. "Marleena.." He said hearing shots outside and people screaming. He gripped his knife and slammed it on the table, he turned away and kept slamming his hand down in anger. It was dark, he kneeled down and signed, hearing a mumbled from Gabriel he shook his head and growled. knowing she knew something was up, knowing he couldn't hide it any longer. Th scent of blood and a dead carcass swept across the basement. He turned to her and stood there clenching his fist.

Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Marlenna glared at him and looked at his hand as she rejected him, turning her head to refuse contact. I heard him slamming on the table as I stood up quickly with a slight limp to my leg, not noticing that I cut it while slipping on the glass bottled upstairs. I glared at Aleksei again before grabbing the hand gun and gulping before limping down the hallway past Gabriel slightly. Not even realizing Aleksei still had my cross, I turned corners to reenact my path to get out as I signed and huffed in numb pain from now noticing my harsh gash. I placed my hand on my warm, wet wound as I lightly cried out before gripping the other wall with my other hand, dropping the hand gun making the whole tumb Echo. I kneeled down and squeezed my eyes closed. I squeeze my leg to keep the gash closed for as long as I could before grabbing the gun and getting back up. I dragged my lifeless leg along with me, knowing I was lost as I decided to just give up. "FUCK!" I screamed out and cried hysterically as the basement seemed to not echo as much around were I was. I instantly reached my hand across the wall to get grip to sit down as I felt a face. I screamed and fell on the ground, dragging myself to the other side of the wall. I quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and shinned the light on the object I was touching...seeing bodies stacked like bricks against the wall. I screamed so loud dropping my phone on the floor, breaking it in the process as I started to sweat. I threw my hand over my eyes to whip off the sweat and tears as my blood drenched over my face like pure, dark paint, coating over my eyes. I began to panic, thinking I was hearing noises in every direction as I began to feel heated up. I cried even more but bit my lip to try and stay quiet. I shakily, and dreadfully tried my hardest to drag myself up on my feet with the wall not stacked in human bodies as the thought made me drop in weakness as finally, my body gave out and I fainted into silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent and the Psychopath.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: