wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent and the Psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cruture
Administrator
cruture

The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Gabriel walked in and remembered what he wanted before he came in. He looked her head to toe and she looked gorgeous and there again that damn feeling and chills up his spin about Aleksei he had a fetish for Marleena but i'll be the one to get her. "Thank you, you look beautiful as always" he smiled to her and gave a small wink to top it off. As he walked to the table he took off his jacket and placed it on the chair as he sat down as he saw that she made his favorite meal. "Looks so good." he smiled he knew she must've been a fan of cooking. As he took a sip of Vodka he chuckled. "You ma'am know what you are doing" he licked his lips and he thinks of the way to get Aleksei to come over as well tomorrow night. "So i saw that you went over to Aleksei this morning." He glared at her and his hands became stiff.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

The vodka lightly drizzled down her lip as she placed her fingers on her smooth mouth whipping the alcoholic beverage off. "Yes I did visit by there this morning after we spoke of him yesterday. I wanted to make conversation so I brought some whiskey over since you had said it wasn't easy talking with him." She stated as she binged some more on her food before finishing. She gave him a soft glare as she got up from the table to take her plate to the sink. She sat back down and looked in his eyes seeing he got offly warm and comfortable quickly. She tilted her head and wondered how he knew she went over there as she shrugged the thought out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

"How did it go? did he try to harm you?" he stood up and took a last bite before putting it in the sink he walked back and took another drink of Vodka. As it stung his throat but he enjoyed it very much, staring at her soft lips it taunted him. As he licked his own, he knew why Aleksei was crazy for her, he didn't want her for lust though he wanted her for comfort and to get the thought that he wasn't alone anymore. But he was twisted he loved blood. Now Gabriel wanted lust, he wanted for so much more even more then protection. Sitting down and listening to her and tapping his fingers on the table. "So anything you wanna do in mind?" he said tempted.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Marlenna saw the deep lust in his eyes, let alone his lips after he keeps licking them. She tilted her head lightly and decided she wanted to get comfortable on the couch and get to know him. "We can go sit on the couch, I'll start up the fire place." She deprived to sound innocent. She never thought Gabriel wanted sex she just thought a little fun with alcohol is all. She grabbed his hand lightly and led him to the couch. She kneeled down and lite the fire place. She paced back to the couch and sat down crossing her legs once more as she gently smiled at him, seeing the lust in his eyes getting deeper as she turned her head away from him. "Tell me about yourself." She said as she kept thinking about aleksei and his smile that only lasted seconds. She shifted slightly and took off her heels and placed her legs up next to her as she directed her attention to Gabriel. Her dress lightly slipped off on one shoulder exposing her pale skin as she brushed through her hair with her fingers, lightly sucking the taste of stinging vodka off her smooth soft lips.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Gabriel smile faded a bit as he nodded "Yeah we can." as she grabbed his hand he followed her and sat down on the couch slowly. As he got a bit comfortable he smiled at her and thought "Well...hmm i was born in Germany i was a only child. Ummmm" He thought for a moment before being interrupted by a knock on the door. Seeking through the window it was Aleksei with a bottle of red wine. As he got up to go answer, As Aleksei stood there and she opened the door he handed the red wine toward her. "Hello Marleena, i came by to repay the whiskey you brought over today. It's a couple years old, so it's perfect." A small smile was exposed to her, and it faded seeing Gabriel glaring at him. The scent of axe was also exposed it was strong since he sprayed it a bit more then usual. "I hope you like red wine." He said calmly with a deep russian accent.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Marlenna read the Russian letters on the 1994 red wine bottle as she gasped, cuffing the bottle gently in her hands "This is one of my favorite red wines, I need to add this into my wine brewery collection" she said as she invited him to join us "please come inside, make yourself at home as well." She said as she shut the door and offered to hang his coat on the rack. She smiled at them both. "I'll go set this in the kitchen and pore us some." She said as she walked into the kitchen to pore them some drinks. She reached over and grabbed a cork opened to pop the top off the wine bottle. She leaned down to grab the jack Daniel whiskey for Aleksei and the vodka for Gabriel. She got three different types of glasses. A small whiskey glass, a tall thin wine glass and a tall wide glass for vodka. She pored the separate drinks and scrapped some food on a plate for Aleksei to eat.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:21 pm

He chuckled "i am glad you like it" He walked in slowly, not getting to comfortable to fast. As he nodded toward her and slipped off his trench coat exposing his muscled arms he hung it nice since her home was nice as well. Gabriel stared at Aleksei, as Aleksei stared back. Aleksei walked to the living room and sat down on the single chair sitting there quietly till he heard a harsh tone from Gabriel.
"what a surprise come to ruin the mood?" Gabriel said harshly
"No, i came to pay her back for the whiskey. Fair trade." Aleksei said calmly
"no you came for something different, come to climb in her vagina?" he chuckled
"you're a fucking dumbass gabriel, i'm not like you" Aleksei said harshly
"Obviously, least i don't flip out and have my own dad shoot himself" It got silent
Aleksei eyes turned red, he clenched his fist.
"It wasn't my fault." he said trying to hold off.
"Totally, because thats not what your little sister said before she was murdered.. everything was your fault." Gabriel teased
Aleksei got up, he looked away and rubbed his eye. He walked toward the door and looked at Marleena "I'm sorry but i got to go. I...i will see you later alright." he grabbed his coat and walked out the door closing the door calmly and walked home. As Gabriel sat there chuckling.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Marlenna frowned as she saw him go. She set down the drinks and padded some dust off her dress as she looked at Gabriel. She glanced at the time seeing it was 11 o'clock as she frowned and thought of Aleksei and wonderd if he was okay. She saw Gabriel chuckle as she slightly got upset "I think it's about time you go home as well Gabriel" she said as she grabbed his coat off the rack and threw it carelessly on his lap before walking to the door and opening it to advise him to leave. "I'll see you another time." She said looking away from him as she leaned against the door waiting for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Gabriel rolled his eyes and slipped on his jacket. "falling for a male who can't even protect his own family what makes you think he can protect you." He chuckled and shrugged walking out and down the street. As Aleksei opened his door and was shaking he grabbed a whiskey bottle and through it at the wall watching it shatter as the whiskey splattered everywhere. He yelled and hated on himself, Slamming his hands against the wall and slamming his basement door open as it hit the wall. He ran down the staires and turned the light on. He walked a little bit and screamed even louder. taunting himself as he can see the dry blood on the walls. "This will be his fucking blood." Aleksei slammed his hands against the wall and he was so angry he kept hitting the wall till his fist bled. He slipped off his shirt and rubbed his eyes and whipped the blood off his hands with the shirt. "you're worthless, you're useless. you're stupid, you're not meant to be here" he said about himself. "it was all your fault Aleksei." he said softly. "Its all your fucking fault!" He yelled out in anger. As he slipped down the brick wall onto the ground and put his face in his bloody palm.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Marlenna slammed the door behind her as she slipped off her dress and kicked it off on the couch. She walked upstairs and pulled a loose sweater, scarf, jeans and some boots out and threw them on. She placed back downstairs and grabbed her 32 bottles of whiskey and put them in a crate together before heading out her back door. She walked over the Aleksei's house as it began to snow heavier than usual. She made it to his porch and placed the crate next to the front door as she slipped a note beside the bottles saying ' No need to repay me ~ Marlenna ' she knocked lightly on the door and began to walk back home. She forced her door closed as the heavy wind threatened to blow it open. She slid down the door and pulled her knees to her chest as she sat in her dark house for a moment before crying silently to herself, feeling as if she scared Aleksei off. She dragged herself upstairs and sat on her bed opening her curtains as the light was dim from the storm outside. She heard thunder in the snow clouds as she peeled off her shirt and jeans and layed down to try and fall asleep, tears streaming on her pillow as she reached over and held a small silver cross in her hand and prayed just like her mother used to before bed.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:57 pm

His head snapped up when he heard knocking on the door, he ran up quick and slammed his hand on the door to stop himself. As he gripped the nob and opened the door he saw her door close as he saw the crate with whiskey and the note. He smiled for more then 2 seconds, he grabbed the crate and put it inside and slid it to the side. He grabbed a new shirt and his jacket as he ran over to her house. He knocked roughly but when she didn't answer he slowly open the door and saw Gabriel not here. Well in the living room at least he walked in and whispered. "Marleena.." his eyes were swollen red as his fist was as well. He walked up stairs and not to be creepy knocked on her door slowly opening it. "Marleena..." he said shaking. Seeing a cross in her hand, just like what his mother and sister did. he reached his hand out.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Marlenna whipped her tear off as she stood up and gripped her arms tightly around Aleksei as she cried heavily. She felt his cold arms wrap around her smooth warm hips as she dug her face lightly in his neck. The cross in her hand dangled on her wrist as she gripped onto Aleksei tighter. Her hand grabbing the back of his neck lightly "I'm sorry if I scared you away. Or if Gabriel said anything vile to you." She said as she ran her hand down his back lightly, taking in this moment deeply as she felt more sincere at the moment than she did lust.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:07 pm

He wrapped his hands around her waist and he closed his eyes for a moment, feeling wanted for the first time ever. He rubbed her back and pat it softly "You'd never scare me away." he felt her face on his neck as he huged her even tighter. Warming her up and himself as well, he didn't feel a pint of lust he took in the comfort before anything as he kissed her forehead gently and moved the hair out of her face an whipped her tear away. "no need to cry Marleena." he said and hugged her once more tightly.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 pm

She lightly pressed her warm hand against his cheek as she looked into his eyes "Whatever Gabe said to you, don't take it to heart even if it was the truth. The only thing worse than the truth is an in-compelling, ignorant little bitch telling you your own life as if it was his own." She said as she inched her lips towards his, wanting to kiss him but she knew it was to soon. "I heard what he said.. And I know what happened to your sister and mother." I said as I released my grip from him and led him to the bed to sit. "I know that you would give anything in the world to feel wanted since you have never experienced the warm feeling of actually having someone there for you to understand you. Not necessarily understanding exactly what you have been through,just understand the same feelings that we all experience.. Saddness, anger and pain.. You need happiness." She said as she gently looked down and reached over grabbing his hand and placing her small silver cross in his bloody Palm. She leaned over and grabbed a rag off her night stand and whipped the still fresh blood off his palm as she closed his hand into a fist, gripping onto the cross. "Even if your not religious.." She paused as she continued to whisper "this is the cross that made me feel wanted when I was alone and in distress." she smiled and placed his hand back into his lap as she looked in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 pm

He stood there looking at her, her words got to him he knew she understood he felt wanted. He felt comfort something he was never given even as a young child. He held back small tears as his eyes were red, he held the cross he was religious at one point till God never answered his prayers. He then used his other hand to feel the water brush off the blood from his hand. He looked into her eyes and inched closer to her. "you deserve every pinch of happiness..every bit of it." He then inched forward and kissed her on the lips softly and he pulled away he looked into her eyes and broke the eye contact he stood there and gave a small smile. "you're the the first person to ever say that." He looked at her and huffed and stood tall he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Marlenna stood up and smiled as he kissed her. She placed her hand on her lips and smiled before placing it on his face and looking into his eyes. She pressed her soft plush lips against his again as a smile broke between the kiss. She hugged him again and walked him downstairs seeing how late it was. She reached the back door and pulled him close again "I feel like I've known you forever" she whispered to him as she kept gazing at him. She grabbed his jacket and zipped it up and placed her hands flat on his chest before reaching down and opening the door. "If you need anything at all. I mean anything. Comfort, someone to talk to, or more whiskey. I'll leave this door unlocked and you can just come inside" she said as she saw him step onto the back porch. She waved lightly and closed the door and this time, not locking it, ever. She looked down and realized she was only in her bra and panties still as she blushed heavily. She made her way to the kitchen and peeked out of the window, making sure he got home safely without Gabriel trying to jump him. She smiled and turned off her porch light and went back upstairs and crawled into bed feeling heartened and happier than she's ever been in her life. She turned and looked at her night stand seeing a large silver watch planted on it as the Sound of ticking filled her thoughts. She sat up and picked it up seeing that it was Aleksei's. She cuffed it in her hands and smiled. Setting it next to the the bloody rag as she layed down once more to finally rest.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Aleksei smiled at her and nodded as she said so on, he felt her lips were pressed once more against his as he felt his heart warmth. "I'll come to you, it be the first thing i do." He kissed her forehead and wished her a goodnight as he was helped to putting on his jacket as he smiled as she did so. As he backed up and turned around he smiled at her and waved. "Sleep well Marleena if you feel unsafe come to me." he chuckled and begun to head toward his house, when he got to the door it was slightly open he was sure he has closed it. He slowly went in and closed it behind him. He walked in and grabbed a bottle of whiskey he hung his jacket up and slipped off his shirt. As he went upstairs to his bedroom hearing the floor creek under his feet. Opening the broken wooden door he felt comfort and happiness for once and he kind of enjoyed it. He slipped on some black Sweatpants as he heard something down stairs but it was distant so it was from his basement. He rolled his eyes, his intelligence got the best of him he couldn't get Marleena out of his mind. As he walked down stairs a thing sharp wire type object was wrapped around his neck. Grasping for a pint of air, his quick reflexes were his favorite he quickly turned around and slammed the person to the wall and grabbed the wire and wrapped it around their neck. It was Gabriel. "Really? Wire? to suffocate me pathetic." He was kicked in the knee as he fell down he caught himself and grabbed Gabriels leg and grabbed a beer bottle and bashed it against his head. After about a hour or so, There was alot of noise coming from his home Gabriel was back home and Aleksei was anxious now. "Great i got someone wanting to kill me." Gabriel doesn't remember a thing due to his head being bashed but he remember going to Aleksei home for some odd reason that he couldn't remember. But the hatred begun to build higher between them.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:29 pm

She heard the watches ticking in her dream as she peeked awake, seeing the bright sun light gleam onto her pale skin as she rubbed her eyes. She turned onto her side and watched the silver watch tick for a couple minutes as she smiled, day dreaming of Aleksei. She yawned and sat up before freshening up in the bathroom. She grabbed the watch and went downstairs as she looked outside, seeing Aleksei's house but strangely he wasn't looking through his window at me. She placed the watch down and started a fresh batch of coffee and started the stove to cook some bacon and sausage. She looked out the window again and placed her finger tips against her lips tasting a hint of whiskey from his lips. She smiled and her cheeks heated up. She heard the coffee brewing and once again her attention got directed to the ticking of his watch which seemed awfully loud. She pulled her white coat off the rack and tied her combat boots as she walked out back and headed towards Aleksei's house. She saw his door slightly open as she walked up the creeky steps and walked inside. "Aleksei?" She said loudly as she walked around the house to find him. She stopped at the staircase leading to the basement as she squinted and continued to look down there. "There is no way in hell I'm walking down there" she said as she stepped back and kicking a glass bottle. She turned and saw a staircase leading up as she hesitantly walked up stairs. The stairs where creeky as she slowly reached the top, looking over into each bedroom she saw him lounged and sprawled out on his bed with a whiskey bottle in his hand. She smiled and walked in quietly as she took the whiskey bottle and placed it on the desk near his bed. She shifted his head on his pillow and covered him up as she set his watch down next to the half empty bottle. She closed the blinds so it was dark in his room as she leaned over him and kissed him softly. Marlenna walked downstairs slowly and closed his front door before walking back to her house to begin cooking.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:42 pm

When he awoken his house was dark, his blinds were closed his head was nicely on the cough pillow and he was formed nicely. Obviously he knew it was Marleena due to his forehead being slightly wet from her kiss. He leaned up his back was sore and he felt a tightness around his neck remembering he was trying to be suffocated last night. He sat up and leaned off his bed getting up slowly, hearing his back pop loudly he stretched and grunted. He then walked to his dresser grabbed a clean dark red shirt and slipped on back jeans as well as his old loose combat boots. He slammed his hand on the rail and started to walk down stairs as it was freezing just the way he liked it. He walked to the kitchen, grabbing his normal daily breakfest foods. Cooking and doing his normal routine eating news paper and drinking whiskey while sitting on his couch. When he was done he headed over to Marleenas house and walked up her back porch. opening the door and walking in. "Helloo" he said smoothly as he smells her cooking. He smiled and snuke up on her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:51 pm

Marlenna smiled and handed Aleksei a plate. "dig in" she said as she walked over to the coffee pot pouring two cups of coffee. One with a shot of vanilla and one with a shot of whiskey. She walked over to the dining table and opened the news paper reading about the recent homocides and suicides that have happened within this past week. She looked up and saw Gabriel walking alongside the sidewalk and looking at my house and then back at the sidewalk. I tilted my head slightly and looked back at the newspaper "anything interesting happen to you last night Aleksei? I heard a lot of noise yesterday coming from your house when I was trying to sleep." I said as I smiled looking up at him as he poured more whiskey into his coffee.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

He walked over and sat down at the table, he started to eat and it tasted good to him. As he watched her pour the whiskey he smirked and just ate. He ran his fingers against the table, watching her as he took a sip of his coffee and whiskey. "Well i had a interesting encounter, trying to come and take my breath away. Literally." He shrugged and chuckled "knocked his ass out" he looked at her and ate more of the food she cooked for him. He enjoyed every bit of it, one moment they were strangers now look where they are he is allowed to actually walk into her home. He needs to get his life back he needs to start killing again. It set his teeth on edge and controlled all the chaos. "What you doing tonight?" he looked at her before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:39 am

She folded the news paper back and pushed it to the side as she sipped her coffee "I can't imagine im doing anything tonight." She said as she placed her coffee on the small saucer next to the news paper. "Why?" She asked as she smiled, running her hands up and down her tattoos on her arms as she began to trace the outline with her finger.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:29 pm

He barely smiled and crossed his arms after setting down his coffee. "because i wanna know if you'd like go on a date with me?" He nodded his head with his words barely and uncrossed his arms to have his fingers tap against the wooden table. He cocked a brow waiting for her answer as he swayed his head side to side and took another sip of his whiskey coffee. Giving a spice taste to in stinging down his throat, but he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Marlenna smiled and picked up her warm cup placing it to her lips before she answered "I would love to" she said as she sipped the hot brown liquid and placed it back on the small plate. She stood and and walked towards the counter, taking out some old photos of her from the drawer as she smiled, shuffling through them like a deck of cards. She set the down and walked upstairs, changing into some afternoon clothes as she sat on her bed, placing her face in her hands, thinking. She ran her fingers through her hair as she heard cars passing by on the streets which was unusual in this neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Aleksandr smiled and said what time he'd pick her up which was 7 o'clock. He grabbed his coat and started to head home, shuffling through the snow that seemed to pile higher. He ran his fingers over the red line that seemed to be bruised there. As he got to his door step, and unlocking the door that he never seemed to lock before. As he walked inside and took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes heading toward his kitchen. Grabbing a rusty pan off the rack and placing it down. To wash it, as he forgot to this morning scrubbing as he heard a knock on the door but ignored it. Knowing Marleena could just walk in but he knew it wasn't her. He continued and thought about what to wear tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent and the Psychopath.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: