wolvesroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free too explore a different frame of mind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent and the Psychopath.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Marleena looked down as she twirled her fingers in her hand, nervous. "Yes, quite frankly he does creep me out a little... I see him everywhere.. As though he is following me... I feel like I can feel him in my room at night when I am asleep, touching me." She said as she shuttered at her own words, dawning on her as she shivered once more at the thought of it. "I..I sometimes see little white Imprints of fingers on my neck every morning.. As though her cuffed my neck to seduce me, one would say." She said before placing her arm on the table to hide her face.

Cafè- [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://::DementedRoleplay.forumotion.com
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:16 pm

He nodded as Gabriel placed his hand on hers, he said smoothly "You don't have anything to worry about" he then slid his hands away from hers. he looked at him as he was gone he turned back. "He has had a very hard life. His name is Aleksei Konstanov..he's not the most decent guy to talk to." he looked at her and slowly at her neck and collar bone. "he is a very wise man...and i shall say very wise. he can do anything and get away and never get...caught" He tapped his fingers on the mug of coffee, taking a sip to only feel the sharp burn slip down his throat. "if any one gets harmed by him, it might as well be me." he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
http://dementedroleplay.forumotion.com
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Marlenna pressed the warm coffee cup to her soft plush lips as she sipped the Hot coffee as Carmel drizzled down her lip. She smiled and placed her hand over her mouth slightly whipping the sticky Carmel off her mouth. She looked down before setting the mug on the wooden table. She felt his warm hand approach hers as she looked up before he took it away. She looked out of the window seeing him gone as she sighed. "What if... What if he harms me Gabriel?" She wondered as she took a spoon and placed it in the cup, stirring the foam around. She rested the spoon back onto a small napkin with the other utensils.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:29 pm

He heard her question and informed her. "He wouldn't psychically harm you, well he wouldn't want to make you bleed or cut you up or anything. He's a rough man though, but if he ever does...you call me alright?" he said clenching his fist a bit, hearing his phone vibrate once it was a unknown number saying and i quote 'we need to speak.' Gabriel didn't know who it was so he ignored. Another text came up, 'don't ignore me, or you'll regret it' Gabriel once again ignored knowing it was someone who lived here due to the area code. "is there anything you would like to know about Aleksei?" He said as he took the last sip of his coffee before ordering more.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Marleena agreed to call him if she ever had trouble with Aleksei. She heard his phone vibrate as she tilted her head slightly. She smiled and finished off her cup as she ordered another. "What would you like to order?" The waitress asked as I smiled at her then looked at Gabriel. " I'll have what he's having." I said and blushed lightly as I looked at the waitress before she nodded and took down the order on a notepad and left the table. I turned towards Gabriel and smiled once more."even if it's a long story, I would like to know everything about him." She said as she placed her leather gloves in her purse " I have all the time in the world." She replied before the waitress came with their coffees as she placed the hot cup to her lips again. Smiling as the taste of vanilla eroused her Taste buds.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:52 pm

He chuckled and gave a small smile toward her, he then placed his hands on the cup to warm up his hands. Taking a sip to moist his throat. "Well too top it off i knew Aleksei my whole life, when we were younger my dad use to go over to his house to hang with his dad. Me and Aleksei would always play games and hang out. Aleksei was i think 9 and i was 6, we always picked on his sister who was the same age as me. He loved her dearly and loved to make her laugh, we always played around and new how to have a good time well for our age. I knew for awhile he had some mental issues, he had a bad temper and severe bipolar disorder. We'd fight a lot till the point he would make me cry and shake, and his dad use to beat him for it till the point he bled." he took a breath and placed his hands on the marble table. "Aleksei didn't have a decent school life, he was bullied most of the time we were in school. Middle school he get picked on and laughed at nothing psychical. But high school he'd fight and always be bullied psychically, he hated everyone and we'd only hang out current days. His dad use to lock him up in the basement to have him blow of steam,you'd always hear screaming and banging and loud cries like he was being stabbed. I'd usually cry for how terrifying it was, When he was around 16 his mother and sister were murdered by a unknown male. His father use to blame Aleksei and abuse him and break his bones...till the point Aleksei wanted to kill himself. But one night when Aleksei was throwing a tantrum and screaming at his father...his father loaded a gun and shot himself. In front of his own son, his favorite person was his little sister he'd do anything to make her happy. When she died he felt lost he felt useless, but they're house too look so nice and modern but now the inside is destroyed, burnt and dry blood everywhere. Shattered glass and ripped cloth. Torn up couches and torn walls. He was known for a very intelligent unstable broken male. everyone fears him, because he use to freak out and attack guys at a bar and the store all the time.....when he wants something...he does everything he can to get it." he took a breath and rubbed his eye.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 pm

She softly placed her cup on the table listening to him as she found more and more details about him. She realized that Aleksei just needed someone to love him, and want him. She furrowed her face lightly as she continued to listen to his story. She felt sick to her stomach as she lightly pushed the coffee aside. She looked out of the window seeing the snow turn into and icy sleet as she looked down. Everyone had left the cafè as it was nearing towards midnight "He doesn't seem like such a bad person. He just needs someone to fill in his missing memory's after loosing his sister." She sighed as she placed some money near her coffee cups along with a tip for the waitress. "well Gabriel. It is getting late outside. Mind to walk me home?" She said as she smiled standing up to grab her jacket and purse. She threw her jacket on and placed her bag on the table grabbing her gloves as she slipped them over her soft pale hands. She closed her bag and smiled looking at Gabriel as he arose from the table.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Gabriel nodded "It's all he ever wanted, was someone to understand him" He then looked at the clock and noticed the time. He was shocked and stood up and placed money down for the coffee and small tip. "Of coarse" he slipped on his leather jacket and yawned a bit. It was really late he didn't even notice, as he saw from a far Aleksei walking in the snow toward his house. He wouldn't even call it a home, As he stood up and as Marleena begun to walk he walked as well. He walked her home in the cold as he put his hoodie over his head. "I'll see you tomorrow alright at 7 i wont forget." He smiled at her and begun to walk home down the street, as Aleksei was staring him down and walked inside Gabriel knew for a fact he'd be the next one in his basement.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Marlenna smiled and waved at Gabriel as he left her porch. She shuttered slightly from the sleet stinging against her face. She closed the door and locked it, making sure the windows where locked as well. She took off her jacket and hung it on the coat rack next to the door. She placed her gloves in the small cubby beneath her rain boots. She walked to the kitchen and turned on the small lamp on the counter as she washed her hands with warm water. She happened to glance at Aleksei's home seeing his dim dark shadow in his window looking towards me. I waved slightly and turned off the water before looking in the cabinets seeing an old jack Daniels whiskey bottle seeing it hasn't even been opened and its 45 years old. I picked it up and thought to myself 'Maybe if I give him some old aged strong whiskey, we can actually start a conversation rather than him staring at me all the time.' She quoted to herself as she placed the bottle on the counter to give to him tomorrow. She turned off her lamp and shut her curtains before heading to her room. She plowed down on her bed wondering if he was going to try and sneak into her house. She shivered heavily and jolted up to lock her door. She doubted that he has ever even been in her house as she calmed down slightly. She took off her shirt and jeans and layed on her bed staring out of her window, seeing the moon light seeping through the crack in her curtains. The light reflected on her pale skin, lighting her body up in the dark as she tossed and turned trying to fall asleep until she finally drifted off.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Aleksei looking at her he then saw her wave to him, he looked away and shut his blinds looking at his older couch and opened beer bottles and whiskey bottles. He walked over and took off his shirt and lays down, in only sweats and black socks. He grabbed a half drank Jack Daniels bottle and took a chug of it. Licking his lips and digging his fingers into his couch. He felt comfortable and relaxed it was a quiet one tonight, as he then fell half asleep passed out on the couch. When the morning rise the sun lighten his home shining directly into his dark brown eyes. He grunted and woken up, he didn't even notice he was asleep he then got up and almost tripped over bottles he ran his hand through his black hair and kicked a bottle as it almost shattered against the wall. He walked over to his old radio and turned on a good song, 'house of flies' He nodded his to the song and opened his messed up fridge and grabbed some eggs and bacon and some meat. After cooking he walked to his couch and grabbed a news paper, he sat down comfortable and ate his food quietly.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:02 pm

She lay still on her bed feeling the hot sun heat up her skin through the light seeping through her curtains. She turned over on her back and peeked open her eyes as she ran her hands through her hair before sitting up on her bed. She remembered she was going to give Aleksei some whiskey today as she stood up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. After a good amount of time she was finally dressed and got the courage to actually go over there. She grabbed the old dusty bottle and headed out her back door. She opened the icy latch to her back gate and stopped, peeking at the house to see if he was looking. She noticed he was no where to be found at the moment as she continued walking over to his house. She finally reached his porch as she stepped on the first step. She heard a soft creek escape from it as she contined up the few steps. She lifted her arm to the old door and placed her hand amongst it, trying to get the courage to knock until she finally did. She slid her hand down the door feeling the cracks in the wood as she stepped back. She cradled the bottle in her sweaty Palm as she looked down before she heard some beer bottles being shuffled around and loud groans. She hesitated and almost wanted to turn back and run. She was afraid her presence was not wanted here. She gulped and listened hearing the music turn off and creeks from the wood coming towards the door until the knob finally twisted.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Aleksei was minding his own buisness, running his finger over sentences and reading whats was going on out in the world. "women dies of overdose, neat" he rolled his eyes and heard his porch creek, his head snapped toward it and heard a knock as he gripped his plate and grunted. He stepped on bottles and kicked them away, he walked to the kitchen and placed his plate and news paper down and turning off his radio. He walked over to the door and forgot he had no shirt on, he ignored it and wrapped his hands around the rusty nob as he opened the door too see Marleena standing there. He placed his hands to the side as he felt the cold crisp air hit his bare chest. Slipping his hands into his sweat pants pockets he glared at her as his eyes narrowed. "Hello." He said as his hoarse voice stood calmly. Seeing she was holding whiskey, already she knew how to please a man.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Marlenna smiled as she placed her hands to her side. Her calm soft voice greeted him back "Hi" she said before raising the whiskey bottle towards "I wanted to give this to you. Figured it was a way to start a conversation since I see you around here a lot." She said as the wind blew her thin layer of perfume towards him. She peeked behind his shoulder seeing inside as it looked old and dusty.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:22 pm

He stood there emotionless, as the whiskey was handed toward him. "thank you." he said with a deep tone as mist came from his mouth. "well you're doing a good job at it." as he ran his finger down the bottle he stepped back. "Would you like to come in?" he said as he looked at her skin and he drove his fingers into his leg hard to notice but he tried to keep from hurting her. "Might as well share hmmm?" Smelling her perfume drove his lower half insane, he turned away from her and looked back.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Marlenna smiled "sure, Ill stay a while" she said as she stepped inside. She looked around seeing how old it was as she placed her fingers along the wall feeling the thick dust dissolve in her hand. She rubbed the dust on her fingers as she continued to look around. "It's very.." She ran into an empty bottle as it slid across the floor "interesting" she said as she took off her scarf and jacket surprisingly feeling comfortable. She looked back and smiled at him as she took a seat on the couch, laying her coat on the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:33 pm

He watched her, as she seemed to feel quite alright with the place. He felt warmth but he wasn't use to having someone in his home. As he grabbed two glass cups and the whiskey and walked over to her and handed her one. He sat down away from her one a single chair it was wooden but he liked it. Glancing at her, he walked and grabbed a shirt it was black and he slipped it on not wanting her to feel uncomfortable he had a lot of scars on his back as he was lucky enough to hide it. He sat on the wooden chair his legs spread a little bit apart as he poured some whiskey for her and himself. "you're the first one to not freak out." he looked down and slowly back up to her she was beautiful to him but he kept his distance. He looked at the bottles "Yeah i do like to drink." it numbs him which he seriously enjoys.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:57 pm

She grabbed the clear glass of whiskey and watched the three ice cubes sink to the bottom. She placed the gold liquid to her soft lips, knocking back the jack Daniels and she felt the warm, thick liquor flow down her throat with a slight sting before she removed the cold glass and set it down next to the green empty beer bottles next to the crate near the couch. "It suits you" she said as she lounged on the couch and watched him shake the glass of whiskey, shaking the ice cubes against the glass causing the house to echo. "I can see how you find comfort here. It's noiseless, open and divergent." She said before picking up the clear glass again and setting it between her palms as she looked him in his eyes, watching him sip the whiskey as she lightly licked the taste off her lips before biting down on her lower lip. She broke her gaze and ran one of her hands through her black hair. "How long have you lived here?" She asked as she sipped the strong liquor once more, glancing at the furnace near the small pile of oak wood.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:04 pm

He shook the glass as the ice cubes hit against it, taking a sip and listening to her words. "i suppose i should take that as a compliment." He tried to smile but it didn't work out, chugging the whiskey as it flowed own his throat he closed his eyes enjoying the taste as it set the stress aside. It felt different to see the girl he has been following around for days to finally be in his home. "I do not like homes that are cluttered together, i'm not fond of tight spaces so this really sets my expectations high." He poured more whiskey into his cup and glanced at her lips he licked the taste off his lips and ran his his fingers across his facial hair. He grunted and changed how he was sitting. '"I've been living here since i was 7 years old." He shrugged and looked down.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

She smiled and raised her hand to her lips, rubbing the loose alcohol of the corner of her mouth. "Oh, I forgot to mention my name is.." He stopped her from saying her name as he said it before she could finish her sentence. "You, know my name?" She said as she bit the side of the whiskey glass seeing liquid pore slowly down the cup, she gently placed her tongue on the side not wasting a drop of the whiskey as she licked the drop. She felt a chill roll down her back as she grabbed her scarf and wrapped it around her neck. The scent of her perfume made her smile lightly as she gazed at aleksei again, surprisingly noticing how handsome he was. Without noticing, I got lost in a small hallucination as I kept grinding my teeth against my bottom lip, staring into his eyes as I tried to break contact to not make it awkward.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Watching her slowly as he felt the tension of her eyes being drawn to him. He liked it, as she started to speak and was about to tell her name. He said it before any hesitation "Marleena" He said and slowly a smirk came upon his face slightly. As he saw her tongue run against the clear glass of whiskey, making his skin crawl he looked at her. "I know everyone in this town whoever rolls in and whoever rolls out." he shrugged, he watched her every move till he saw her eye contact. He licked his lips once more and placed the whiskey down as he was getting quite hot. He ran his hand through his black hair and he saw her break the eye contact. As time rolled by he wanted her more he chewed the melting ice and felt it shatter in his mouth. It felt nice to him, running his fingers against the wooden chair he leaned forward and glanced at her. "you're one of the first people ever to literally bring me whiskey." he chuckled a bit but it faded quick.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Marlenna chuckled lightly and felt the room heat up quickly. "I have a whole stash under my counter from my dad. Probably all of the are 45 years old. I have 32 bottles left" she said as she smiled and twiddled her fingers in her palm. She looked away, trying extremely hard not to look at him. She felt the ceiling fan blow the strong scent of axe over towards her as she thought she felt sweat dripping down her back even though there was nothing there. She shuttered lightly feeling the whiskey getting to her head. Her eyes narrowed as she finally couldn't help but look at him. Seeing he was already looking at her as she placed her hands over her face feeling the hot air grind onto her pale skin as she licked her lips once more. "Well." She said as she looked at her small gold watch on her wrist seeing it was 2:34. "I think I should be heading back home now." She said before standing up and grabbing the jacket that was obviously useless to put on at the moment "it was really, really nice meeting you, aleksei" she said as she kept looking his direction after each word she said.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:42 pm

He didn't understand why his house was heating up, it was always cold. As he saw her struggle to resist looking at him, he cocked a brow and shrugged as he really enjoyed her here he wished to be able to keep her forever. As it was rarely the after noon. He saw her stand up as if she needed to leave, He stood up as well and rubbed his eyes. "it was very nice having you here Marleena, i'll see you around sometime." He said as he walked her to the door, opening it as the cold breeze flew into the room he felt good. As he closed it behind her slipping off his shirt revealing his muscled body to the open which no one was to see. He tossed his shirt and had this feeling he haven't conquered yet. Seeing her walk in the snow he grabbed the whiskey bottle and placed it in his kitchen. He turned to see the basement door barely open, he opened it and walked down the dark freezing area and he sat down on the staircase staring at something in the dark. As if something was there.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Marlenna continued walking in the snow as the cold felt so good to her. She dragged her coat along as she finally reached her back door. She walked inside and turned on the air, waiting for it to kick on, she pulled off her shirt and pants and planked on the couch watching the light drizzled snow attach to her window. She looked at the time again as she sloppily sat up and cleaned up the house a little, lighting some candles and washing dishes. She started to prepare the long meal for tonight as she kept thinking about aleksei and his house and his body and his lips and... "Lost my train of thought" she whispered as she walked upstairs to pick out a classy dress for tonight.
Back to top Go down
cruture
Administrator
cruture

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Gabriel was Home trying on things that would look nice and want Marleena to crave him. He felt sexually attracted to her and he wanted her to feel safe. As he washed his face to make it feel smooth and clean, brushing his teeth and running his tongue against them. He did what he always did with his hair ran his hand through it to make it curl slightly to the side. As he walked to his bedroom, he went through his dresser and put on a black shirt, black jeans, and brown leather jacket and black loose combat boots. He bit his lip and sprayed himself with cologne hoping she liked the smell. It was about to hit 7 and he begun to go down stairs slipping his phone into his pocket. Heading down and toward the door he begun to walk to her house. He was her front door, he rang the door bell and heard something walking, it was Aleksei with a bag of meat and fruit and seasoning for the steaks hes making tonight for himself. He looked through the window to see Marleena in a dress and Gabriel took a deep breath and swallowed. Aleksei flipped Gabriel off and lipped fuck you to him and continued to walk. Gabriel stood and looked away.
Back to top Go down
TrulyAwakened
Administrator
TrulyAwakened

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Marlenna smiled as she placed the plates on the table. She grabbed the hot steaming italian fettachini pasta out of the oven and placed it on the counter as she heard the door bell ring. She smiled and paced to the door and opened it lightly and slowly. She motioned her hands for him to come inside as she closed the door "Make yourself at home. Don't be afraid to get comfortable." She said greeting his presence with a smile as she walked to the kitchen and made up a couple of vodka drinks and some sweet rolls. She walked to the dinner table and sat down, crossing her legs as she handed him his plate. "you look very handsome Gabriel" she said as she sipped her drink and sat it down before bingeing on her pasta.

Dress- [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
High heels -[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent and the Psychopath.   The innocent and the Psychopath. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent and the Psychopath.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
wolvesroleplaying :: The Choices :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: